Req:Your Opinion / Review of "Fanaa"

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bsharp, May 29, 2006.

1. vini

vini Repeat Offender

all movies have a goof or two..and then specially bollywood movies..we have become conditioned to goof ups..lol! it was like a breeze of fresh air...with the idiotic movies releasing from last couple of months...i liked it!..worth one watch atleast

2. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

when rishi kapoor died in the movie, i laughed my ass off :grin:

and why the fcuk was tabu shooting the enemy helicopter? and it took like a second to go down.. *bang* *explosion* *end of IKF* wtf?

i only liked 2 scenes in the movie, one was rishi kapoor's body floating under the sheet of ice :grin: that was kinda cool.. and the other 1 was when kajol slaps aamir khan. i jst really wanted to slap everyone there so it kinda made me feel better

3. bsharp

bsharp New Member

ANYWAYS I THINK ITS EARNING GOOD IN THE BOX OFFICE..
    It has already got Hit Status..

4. stalker

stalker Banned

The scene where RIshi Kapoor dies is hilarious. I love how he's falling down the cliff but no, he's not screaming for his mother. He's abusing Amir Khan on his way down. Classic.

5. mew11

mew11 New Member

I thought that the movie was great! The pairing was new and it worked! They both looked great! It was worth crying over and over for. The songs were great too! Everyone has their own opinions tho.. but i loved it! ^^ watch it

6. twistedthoughts

twistedthoughts New Member

da first part's ok, the rest's garbage

7. himika9

himika9 !!!WANNA B ROCKSTAR!!!

kajol is my fav actress but i have to say FANNA was dissapointing!!!!!! the storyline was pretty good but they could not make it properly the pair is cool too but they just couldnt do it :(

8. Ayeshaa

Ayeshaa New Member

Not a huge Indian movie fan, but I happen to watch this movie by chance and I must say I had higher expectations...they should have emphasized his love for her as it did say "ishq mein fanaa ho jaye" or whatever..However, the beginning was reasonably good, butchered the ending..