req: woh lamhay by jal .. and also jal pari by jal... urgent..

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by hazzy, Jul 10, 2004.

1. H@ssan

H@ssan New Member

First of all I would like to thank you people for trying to help me out...

Bleeding Guitar : I understand - check this out .. for Am you put your first finger on 5 fret of your guitar and last two fingers on 7 of your fret. simple isn't it

But you have not mentioned the string number :S

haid302 : Please can you tell me any site that will show me what fingers to put on what strings for playing each chord. ?

Best Regards
    Hassan

2. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

man it goes like this ....

Am ( 577555)

(e) ----5---------- First finger
    (a) -------7------- Second Finger
    (d) -------7------- Third Finger
    (g) ----5---------- First Fingre
    (b) ----5---------- First Fingre
    (e) ----5---------- First Fingre

mean put your first finger on whole 5th fret :)
    secong on 7th & third on 7th .. i hope u getting this .. can't be more simpler

and yes check this https://chordfind.com out . am sure u'll get them ...

3. skaw

skaw snooze

well bleeding guitar have said everythin but has forgotten 1 .. tht he is a beginner .. n so am i .. n if u told me tht without me hving any knowledge of chords then yaar its gona b hard... first thing hassan ... holding a bar chord is very easy and yet tiring ... if u hold a bar chord for really long ur wrist will hurt ... so keep practicing until ur wrist grows stronger and is able to take the tension ... dun worry abt playin perfect.. ur excuse to others shuld b.. i m styl a begginner ... thts wht i use ...
    hold a barchord and move it arun on the board...
    dun worry abt how they sound .. jus keep shuffling .. from low to high ... n jus keep strummin in whtevr pattern .. then once ur muscels learn to the bar chords and the tension ... try a song ... this for e.g. .. use the site ... its nice .. there is also a lil flash chord thing :
    https://hindisongnotes.com/fc/flash_chord.html

it helped me alot .. shuld help u 2 .... and where ever it says bar .. use ur index finger and press all the string in tht fret .. for e.g. put ur thumb on the back of the neck fingers on the fret board .. as if u r in a resting position .. dont hold nothin .. then take ur index finger and point it up and put it on 5th fret and press, keep ur thumb intact with the neck ... and then release ur other fingers and use the tiny and the ring finger to hold the 7th fret on a (ring finger) d (tiny finger) ... play .. strum .. shuld make a reasonable sound .. dont say oh my god it sounds so awful ... put more strength in ur hand .. it willl hurt yes but its worth it .. after strumming a lil slide index finger down to the 3rd fret and keep everythin the same .. all the fingers the same ... and press the 4th fret with ur middle finger (string g) .. play strum and then slide to 1st fret with the index finger and keep everythin else the same .. now back up to 3rd fret (index finger on 3rd) ... strum play ... chill .. dun worry abt the muted sounds it comes with practice and strength ...

i really hope this helped ... i dun think any1 else can b more detailed .. well atleast in writing posts... and rembr .. dun worry abt how u play the first time .. worry abt if u r doin it rite...

"if u do it right, then one day u will do it perfect"
    - ME! :p

4. shahmyel

shahmyel GuRu DaDa

Dont u think that this thread is increasing like anything..and there is nothing good..alwayz boring discussion..why dont u ppl end it now....
    bye and thanx
    shahmyel

5. H@ssan

H@ssan New Member

Yes! now I am playing 1st chord Am of Woh Lamhay correctly,
    Bleeding Guitar tell me G and F in same way :p

6. haid302

haid302 New Member

move the sequence of your fingers two frets back!! as in first finger covering all strings of the third fret.. third and fourth finger on the sec and third strings (from top) of the fifth fret, and your second finger (middle) on the fourth string (from top) of the fourth fret... THIS IS A G Chord... Now move this sequence of fingers two frets back... so first finger covering all six string of the first fret, and remaining same sequence.. THIS IS AN F Chord...

Now I'll give you a medal if you can understand that pile of goth explanation I just wrote :)

7. anurag213

anurag213 New Member

hey taj...u rock...
    ur audio was too good....me new to igt and this song... :)
    can neone plz give the strummnmg pattern of the song...it has too many beats so its kinda tough for a newbie :)...
    thanx..

8. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

thats not the real chords...check the forum.....big evil posted the chords and i provided the strumming pattern. Am, F and G are not true chords for this song!

9. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

me and orange.....rule THE PAKISTAN TABS forum..........lol

search for it......i have posted the original version

10. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

right on Big Evil....:rule:

11. anujroy

anujroy New Member

12. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

gooooooooooooooood

13. snkutty

snkutty New Member

anuj roy/taj great man

PHEW! i just had to sign up at soundclick and IGT to be able to hear your song n' post it, but i swear it was worth all the pain... others, please hear that clip! you're just awesome man, anuj/taj whateva.. really cool singing/guitaring!! :)

14. anujroy

anujroy New Member

hey thanks buddy ...!!!

15. sisu

sisu New Member

hye bleeding guitar.. i can understand one thing i.e if tabs are given like this
    B--0--5--7--8--7--5--8--12...here it means tht v have to play tht particular string on the given number of frets...but wt does it mean wen its given like this
    Am ( 577555)
    G (355433)
    F (133211)
    please try explainjg this to me...

16. karan

karan New Member

This is a "TAB". It defines the notes that are played. Usually used to play the tune of a song, or the melody in between the riffs of the song.
    Just like you said: the above means that you will play B string open one time, then press on the 5th fret and hit B string again, then press on 7th fret...and so on...

This shows the "CHORDS". It defines what you strum.
    The nos. after the alphabet are the frets that you press to make that chord. For ex: to make the Am barr chord you will put ur fingers like this:
    E -- 5
    B -- 5
    G -- 5
    D -- 7
    A -- 7
    E -- 5
    To make this chord you will cover the entire 5th fret using your index finger. And use your little finger and the one next to it, to press the 7th fret on strings A and D.

Practise until your wrist gets tired. Then practise some more :)

17. tejas_9889

tejas_9889 New Member

can any one gimme the strumming pattern

18. Taj

Taj New Member

oyeeeee man
    just opened the thread
    dont beleive u luved that crap that was the 2nd song i did !!!!!!
    and plus that soundclick link is old
    it only has some of my 1st covers.......... will update all of them
    phir batana .........

19. fl-Ash

fl-Ash New Member

ho.... really coool community. really love the worx u do here guys ;) cheers from Mauritius.

20. SILENTSMARTY

SILENTSMARTY New Member

hey can anyone post the kewl intro of wo lamhey!!!!if therez any real guitarist then show up....letsss seeee!!!!!!!!!waitin!!!!!!!