Req : Watch the video of it and then try to tab it

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by rizaaj, Nov 4, 2004.

1. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Hey guy, watch the video of Dil Haarey By atif, wich you can find on https://www.thechannel.tk and try to tab out the intro of dil haarey, its easy and nice... and please gimme the tabs if you are able to tab it,,,

:rockon: :rock: :rockon:

2. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

man the links dont work

3. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

dont worry got it workin sorry
    let me add
    GREAT VIDEO MAN GREAT WORK :rockon:

4. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

so axlrose, were u able to tab out the intro of that version?????

5. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

i tired yaar, but there hard. i think he uses
    G, Cadd6, and Gadd9 (dil harrey). i dont know for sure. but i can say this much. eveyr1 puts bar chords for there songs and in the video hes other using power chords or just normal chords. he doesnt use bar chords for his songs

6. Werdah

Werdah New Member

atif

Well..the intro is PRETTTY much the same as whats posted on this site already..chords are G...Cadd9...and then he goes down around the 870088<--something like that..its the same position at Cadd9..and then theres one around the 5th fret..don't have my guitar with me..i'll post it later..i'm not even sure if they're right..so some1 try it and tell me.:)

7. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

werdah ur on the rite line
    i think he goes 7th and then 5th fret.

8. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

ya thanks pals, i got it,, its better and simple,,

thanks again

9. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

wat does he use in lamhey

also is there any of these sort of videos for anyother singers like noori

10. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

Didnt SounD Worth 2 mE ! PLz Will ya Ppl Post da Intro In a Proper tablature Form !

11. scorpionhai

scorpionhai New Member

req: in dil haray video, i not founfd chord

hizz i watch the dil haray video which was reconmmended . by i didnt fine the chords and the pattern . plz any one of u post it . with the help of no and chords. like G= 355433

12. Sohrab_khan

Sohrab_khan 6stringz luva!!

well ppl i have posted the intro of dil harey by atif.... there is a post named most anticipated intro tabs..........by me.. well they arent perfect but they are some wat like 90 percent... go check it out

13. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

Hy SohraB ur INtro Doesnt Sound Gud ! Doesnt Give a matching Tune :s

14. nadmusic

nadmusic New Member

Hiee guys.

I am Nadeem Khan a software Engineer by profession from the garden city of India "Bangalore" and very passionate about music. i play the guiatar and sing, long ago i heard a voice which was so messemirising and so touchy that i eventually landed up composing and singing these tunes. the voice was none other that the LIVING LEGEND "ATIF ASLAM". Here is a song by him which i have sung and played. let me know wat you think about my version of the song. "Comments or Compliments are always welcome"

vocal and guitar by Nadeem Khan.

This song is Called Dil harrey (Cover version by Nadeem Khan)

[https://www.soundclick.com/nadeemkhan]

(To Down load the song use this mail id and pwd ---> redeyes_khan@yahoo.com/nadeem)

by the way you guys can reach me on redeyes_khan@yahoo.com or call me on "9886643615".

Thanks and love u alll
    "Three Cheers for music Lovers."