Req:Take Jato Tarai Dure-Mohiner Ghora

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by taquila, Nov 20, 2004.

1. taquila

taquila New Member

Can any one please send me CHORDS and LEADS of the song-

Take jato tarai dure
    -KHAPAR GAAN
    -MOHINER GHORA GULI

I think this song was an incredible creation.. waht do u think?
    Thanks.

2. iamtapu

iamtapu New Member

i will be posting soon

i will be sending u the chords for u soon brother.....i love that song too much...i found the guitar chords by myself.....i dont know how good they are ......i will be sending u soon....

3. iamtapu

iamtapu New Member

Take Joto Tarai Dure Dure

THIS IS THE FIRST ATTEMPT OF MY CHORDING.....SO PLEAES IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKE...DONT GET :mad: :mad: :mad:

D--------Bm--------G
    Take joto tarai dure dure
    G-------------------------------D
    tobu se ase meghla chokhe ghure fire
    D--------Bm-------G
    Take ami tarai dure dure
    G---------------------------D
    jodi she geye othe onno kono shure

F#-------Bm--------F#-------A
    Aj kaal ba porshu jodi she ese daray,
    F#-----Bm--F#----Bm
    Chayar moto amar chayay
    Bm-------------------A
    chayaro chayate she onno jon,
    G---------F#-------Bm
    vor dupure ekla rate onno mon

F#-------Bm---------------A
    she obujh kheyali, she vison ekaki,
    F#----Bm--F#----Bm
    abeg sobi tar to faki

Bm-----------------------A
    ekhono vabe she futbe polash,
    G----------F#----------Bm
    dakbe kokil bichanay she firbe pash

4. taquila

taquila New Member

First of all, let me thank you for helping me out. Though I haven't checked the chords throughly, but from the first look, the chords seem extremely perfect. Moreover I can't resist myself from praising you due to the fact that, this is a nice work from a beginner like me (..as you have said- it's your first attempt to chording..)

I have also a suggestion for this chording. I think at , we may use F#m instead of F#, since, to me, that sounds better. What do you think?

Second thing is.. like anyone who has listened to the song carefully, you will also agree that these are not ONLY the chords that make the song so beautiful, but there are somethings more. Like the beautiful lead portions and the uncanny plucking styles. Admittedly, to perform the song properly we need two guitarists- one for the chords with rythms and another for the leads. Though you have helped me with the chords, you have not given me the leads and pluckings. But they are essential. Therefore, I, having been provided with these chords, will try to figure out the leads and pluckings now. But like always, if any of you people out there in the forum, already have those lead portions tabbed, please do send me here.

Thanks in advance.

5. iamtapu

iamtapu New Member

thanx

thanx for a wonderfull reply....as i told u i am just a beginer of this chording things.....i dont have any idea what the beautiful lead part and the plucking would be....yea..u are rite....its the lead part and the plucking that made this song awsome.
    When u can find out the lead and the plucking dont forget to post it here...or u can send me a mail on allthatiwant@gmail.com please......i would very much like to play the whole song properly...wish we could jam ....and could make this song perfect....
    please dont mind..but i think F# sounds better than F#m ...i have tried the F#m after getting u reply but i would still be holding on F#. ;)

and one more thing ....the song i have in my pc is with a very poor recording....do u have this song with a good kb? my one is just recorded on 40Kbs. it sounds so poor...can u help me out in t his...please let me know..... :rockon:

6. taquila

taquila New Member

Oooops!!.. I m in haste.. well.. i have the song @128kbps.. will email u later..

7. Bristy

Bristy ...

wonderful work tapu...
    and taquila i need the song too.. plz. :eek::

8. Saby

Saby New Member

some variations.

Guys , great job and thanks for bringing back some great memories of a song which lay obscure in my mind somewhere for a long time. F# is correct and the only chord there.. we don't have minors. However, I guess we can use a little variation on this line. We need to pluck strum as we shift the chords in this variation.
    G.............................................. A.................D
    "Tobu shey, ashey meghla cho-khe ghure phire" (try the A major on the second syllable 'khe' in 'chokhe) . Be careful its off-beat.

The rest of the fills are very spanish and with a little practise should not be a big deal. I will try to pass in some tabs soon. Instead of two guitars you can use a keyboard with the base recorded with a guitar rythm and then pplay the lead fillers and interludes yourself. i am working on it now. Hopefullly should be able to get back with something useful.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

9. mnj

mnj New Member

Try this guys

E A
    Take joto....... Dure
    A E
    Tobu shay ....... Fire

G#7 C#m B F#m
    Ajkal ba porshu Jodi shay eshe darai
    G#7 E G#7 C#m
    Chayar moto Amar Chayai
    C#m C#m B B
    Chayar o chayate shay onno jon
    A G#7 C#m
    Vor dupure ekla rate onno mon

This is the Perfect chordings for the song...

ENJOY

10. sheermelody

sheermelody Pianist

@mnj: Your chords are not correct.
    @tapu: Your chords are close but not perfect & not on the correct scale (but that could be because you have a poor recording of the song). The actual song is on E, not D. Also the confusion re: F# (if playing on D) is because both F# & F#m are used in the song.

Here are the correct chords (I think I posted it a long time ago, but don't have the time to look for it in the archives).

Code:
    [B]Intro:[/B]
    E...A...A...E...

E                  A
      A         A                   E
      E                   A
    Thaki ami bhoyei dure dure
      A         A                E

E                  A
      A         A                   E
      E                   A
    Thaki ami bhoyei dure dure
      A         A                E

G#7        C#m         G#m      F#m
    Aj kaal ba porshu jodi sheshe darai 
       G#7 C#m  G#7  C#m
    Chayar moto amar chayay
    G#7        C#m         G#m      F#m
    Aj kaal ba porshu jodi sheshe darai 
       G#7 C#m  G#7  C#m
    Chayar moto amar chayay
    C#m                 G#m7
    chayaro chayate she onno jon,
    A          G#7       C#m
    vor dupure ekla rate onno mon

[B]Interlude: [/B]
    A...A...C#m...C#m
    A...A...C#m...C#m
    G#m7...A...E...B7...
    C#m...G#7...C#m...C#m

G#7       C#m            G#m    F#m
    G#7  C#m   G#7     C#m
    abeg sobi tar to faki
    G#7       C#m            G#m    F#m
    G#7  C#m   G#7     C#m
    abeg sobi tar to faki
    C#m                   G#m7
    A           G#7                C#m
    C#m                   G#m7

11. mnj

mnj New Member

Hey Sheermelody!... Don't you reckon it's kinda rude to say someone incorrect straightforward. Anyway, thanks for you comment and also to grab my attention in huge difference among G#m and B Major, Emaj and C#m. Muchly appreciated mate...

12. sheermelody

sheermelody Pianist

@mnj: I didn't mean to be rude in pointing out the error. If you think it was rude, my apologies.

But there were some mistakes in the chords you posted & I didn't really want to beat about the bush before telling you it was wrong. The same mistakes were there in tapu's chords as well (so I guess I should've been straight-forward about both).

In all, I think it was just a misunderstanding, so don't take it to heart... I meant well....

Anyway, G#m & B are relative minor-major chords and so is the case with E & C#m, so I guess it's not a huge error but does make a huge difference when you play along with the song...