req: strumming pattern of JAL ADAT AND ATIF

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by scorpionhai, Oct 15, 2004.

1. scorpionhai

scorpionhai New Member

hii i want to know thw strumming pattern of JAL ADAT and ATIF songs..
    i know the chord but the strumming pattern is not clear.
    plz also help in my strumming pattern. i have bed idea about strumming.
    plz elobrate this bcoz i m beginner

2. hani_jafri

hani_jafri New Member

I hav same prb...friend !!....
    hope u guyz figure me Out .!

3. devil

devil New Member

Ok Guys here i 'm for u :)
    listen strum the following pattern with the rythum while listening song ok :) hope u 'll get it
    it has two parts
    first one is Down.....up.down.up.down
    second is up.down.up.down.down
    try it :)

4. Liquid

Liquid New Member

so do u keep repeating the pattern??...im sorry im a kinda beginner and i havent learned srumming yet

5. bunny

bunny New Member

yaaaaaaaaaaar............i need strumming pattern for Yakeen

6. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

strumming pattern for yakeen goes like this...
    in a single line eg.

jaage hain
    down up-down-up-down up-down-up-down
    soye nahin
    down up-down-up-down up-down-up-down

hope this helped :)

7. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

yar UP down say yeh nehi samjhein gay...

listen PPl 4 beginnerz play wid ur Picks medium guaged! n 0.5 mm !
    try 2 hold it between thumb n index finger tightly i mean hardly particularly for beginners... Hold da specific chord n accordin` 2 song strum it upward n downward dun loss momentum otherwise gud sound wont produce.... try try n try...

NO PAIN NO GAIN!!!
    hope dIs heLped
    best regards
    | ImRaN |

8. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

exactly...

all beginners beleive me yaar.....i have been playing now for abt 6 months...and i dont even know when i start DOING a decent strumming....at start i thought that i could never gain a nice strumming and i was really dumb in that....it is all on practice..keep practicing( practice hard i mean) on any rhythm..and after 2 or 3 month us will notice a difference in ur self..

and secondly strumming can't be explained through UP - Down notations...its own self developed ability...just keep practising...

as Imran said...
    No pain No Gain...101% true in case of strumming atleast :)
    regards

9. raul_rocker

raul_rocker New Member

well! i play the aadat song like this and it sounds the same as the original song. |D Dm Um D Dm Um D_|
    Dm-Mute while strumming down
    Um-Mute while strumming up
    _ means dont play the 8th strum at all.

plz some1 try and let me kno how it goes.

10. javalogix

javalogix Member

@ All Beginners

The main thing most people fail to realize when they start playing guitar is that there is no definite strumming pattern to any song.....

Strumming comes from ur inside......Infact you can play one song with different strumming patterns....... The main thing is the sense of timing which develops gradually with time......So the key is keep practicing......

With enough practice you will be able play any song with just Down-Up strums........:shock: .....Seems quite odd but you will figure it out......:beer:

11. umarboy

umarboy Tabber

I'll post a video lesson for all jal songs soon so chill!

12. DRBILLA

DRBILLA New Member

yar i think up and down are help full to some extent only. its all ur perception while listening a song. to learn strumming i think u must have good ears to listen chrods and the pattern they are being played. And most important is ur practice (FINGER BLEEDING LEVEL). more u practice more it will be easy to understand how the chrods are being played.

13. raul_rocker

raul_rocker New Member

Yeah! absolutely correct. strumming pattern comes from inside after long hrs. of practice. i just wrote what i had been taught and i felt that the song sounded good to me wid this strum. one song can be played with diffetrent strums as long as it sounds melodious and is in rythm. no offence intended to anyone.

14. umarboy

umarboy Tabber

Are we still on this?
    Aray yar..I'll post a video lesson for Addat and Yaqeen's strumming pattern 2moro..
    just pm me whoever wants it..