Req:Solo of Waqt by E.P

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by farazk11, May 6, 2006.

1. farazk11

farazk11 New Member

Hi guys i need the solo of waqt by E.p
    The one which was played in the middle.

2. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

"FarazK 11".....

the middle one, well, lemme try but no hopes, wait for the masters to cum!!

3. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

I cant get which solo actually?

the English rap one?

4. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

the flute one on keyboards?

5. farazk11

farazk11 New Member

ya exactly the flute one ..

6. farazk11

farazk11 New Member

and even the last outro..

7. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

Outro Lead

NOT TABBED BY ME

But what the hell, they sound damn accurate.

e---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B-3/10-11-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G---------10~-12-12/14-10-9-10-9-5~~~~/14-12h14-12~~------------------------------
    D---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B-3/10-11-----------11/13---------------------------------------------------------
    G---------10~-10-12-------10-9-10-9-5~~~~/14-12h14-12~~~~-12/14~~~~~~~~-----------
    A---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

search it, it has been posted b4 with crct flute , guitar intro and both solos