REQ: Salman Ahmad's (JUNOON) --HEER-- & --JUGAL BANDI-- in full plz do help

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by shahid217, Jan 23, 2005.

1. shahid217

shahid217 New Member

Hi guyz new here well u guyz all doin a gr8 job great applause to u
    would any1 plz help
    i want SALMAN AHMAD'z
    HEER
    &
    JUGAL BANDI
    in full plz

2. divva

divva New Member

well i dun knoe da full tabs of jugal bandi but i knoe a lil bit.well thats just the starting one..

e---------------------------------------------------
    b---------------------------------------------------
    g---------------------------------------------------
    d---------------------------------------------------
    a---------------------------------------------------
    e-2-3-3-5-3-3-2-3-3-5-3-3-7-8-8-5-7-7-3-5-5-2-3-3

3. shahid217

shahid217 New Member

Thanks Divva Thanks 4 Ur Cooperation

4. divva

divva New Member

um well thanx i knoe its a lil bit wrong (in my opinion)but actually im new to guitar n taht was all i cud explain well do u 've any tabs of yaqeen n ehsaas if yes than plz send me n hey make it da easiest one yaar i cant understand that gm# n stuff like that yarr im new n im juss in 10th class.so try to make da simplest one alrite bye

5. nadish

nadish Active Member

I'm also new to guitar and I just can't do that ;)

6. adnanshakil

adnanshakil New Member

Divva, i think you should take admission in a guitar learning course, or find a teacher who can teach you how to play properly.. also try to find help in the beginners section, try to play the open chords first.. like D, E, A, C, G.. first learn then, it would be better for you.. see if you can go through some of the exercises, that would help alot.. but my main advice is to go to a professional guitar player to learn the basics.. i believe the guidance is only needed in the beginning and obviously practice is needed always and later on, its just on the persons creativity and ability to create new stuff, understand what is being played.. i will try to post up some parts of jugalbandi and heer for you.. but u should not confine yourself to that only.. learn the basics.. remember, learning guitar is a very patient thing, you cannot play everything from the start, you have to take steps towards becoming a guitarist..