Req: Panchi by Mizraab

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by BIG_EVIL, Nov 7, 2005.

1. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

can anyone tab it out
    ive figured out the chords
    and ive figured out 10% of the solo hehe
    ..if anyone knows the tabs..then plz post it here

2. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

if u tabbed them then why are you asking us...? *confused*

3. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

good question JJ.........

4. dark_angel

dark_angel New Member

@JJ he said he has figured out 10% of the solo...
    he want u guyz to tab the rest of it...

5. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

good answer :p

6. BIG_EVIL

read the post b4 posting :p:

so did anyone atleast try??

7. xulfi

xulfi New Member

nopes its hard man faraz anwer is great guitarist u need time to figure out his work

8. BIG_EVIL

atleast try it!!!
    and for god's sake.....u have a gibson les paul^^...i think playing lead on gibson LP is very easy.

and btw..i like ur signature

9. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

faraz anwar banay ke koshish na karo...the way he plays it and uses the tremolo...nah forget it...we need a hell lotta practice...

10. shak

shak Harrr!

@j.j: the moment you think you are not good enuff .. and the moment you think that you cant do "it" .. its time to pack your guitar and sell it to some guy who has the courage and determination to do what no one else has done ..
    and then a sissy like you can buy a popsickle and go sleep in your mommy's lap. .. psst coward!

@big_evil: you know mate i hate faraz anwar .. but if you PM me the link to song i might be able to help you out .. and yeah do send me that 10% of the tabs .. it might be of some use ..
    P.S dun listen to sissys ...

11. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

the one who hate the great musician faraz anwar is the biggest lolly pop sucker in this world...sissy little........mummy daddy burger bachay abhi mein teray say toh bhetar he hoon ga...waisay bhi meinay kisi say suna hai kay tu bohat kusi sa banda hai aur kusi guitar bajata hai...aur woh banda IGT ka he hai...sochlay kon hai...ab yaar bakwas na karna mood nahi teray mu lagnay ka aur biggy kay...u go ur way i'll go mine...goodluck to u adios...

12. BIG_EVIL

stfu ^^^^
    if shahrukh doesnt like faraz anwar ...then why r u so angry!
    @shahrukh....u can download the song from W W W. APNIISP. C O M

13. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

JJ every1 has it own opinion.............

14. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

No aka everyone has HIS own opinion...

15. larsan

larsan K-Dash

J.J not to fight....shahrukh and big evil are good...comon dun spoil ur mood....let them do there work.....hey shahrukh bro.....even i hate faraz anwer....but i would like to see yt he have done which we ppl can't do....even though i dun play that fast...but when i come to learn then i put my all efforts to specilise in it....thats y i m sincere to my guitaring skills.....and my dream to make name Arslan Ahmad name in history after Salman Ahmad...and i will....i will download the song lets see yt he have done....i saw the video...wuzn't dat impressive but anyways i try:)

16. BIG_EVIL

the vdo wasnt impressive...not even the lyrics..but the music is very good