req pakistani songs adat chords

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by theguitaristofm, Mar 21, 2005.

1. hi well not too familiar with pakistani songs yet liked the song adat ,i think from jall ,a lot which fatima played on guitar can u guys give me the chords of that song plzzzzzzzzz
    n together the positions of the chords on the song n also the fret positions plzzzzzzzzzzz + alink if possible to hear the original soundtrack :cool:

2500 points for the best chords ok guys start sending them ;) :rockon:

2. nadish

nadish Active Member

There r loads of tabs and chords of this song on IGT. Just Search IGT

3. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

4. darkblade

darkblade New Member

mm...
    the chord Dsus2: second finger on 2nd fret string B, 3rd finger on 3rd fret string G

the chord Dminor: first finger on first fret of string E(the high one), second finger on 2nd fret string B, 3rd finger on 3rd fret string G...

this is right after the intro.. before he begins to sing dur jitna bhi tum mujhse..

theguitaristofm likes this.
  5. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

C #m ,A ,B

6. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

Check out this original chords...

Attached Files:

7. atthanii

atthanii Theif Slayer

the tabs orange provided are the most accurate one...i performed that song last week on stage w/ the same chords...

8. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

woohoo!! thnx for the points.....lol..

9. Orange Guitar

thnx for the points...but u shld tell that which one's chords r most accurate!!!

10. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

thanx for the Reps .......

11. orange i am trying to get teh original version of that song on cd but cant find it can u provide me a link where i can hear it????????????????????? i hearrd it once when fatima played that on guitar in soundclick.com but she modified the song a it so need to hear the original version first though thanks everyone ;)

12. Orange Guitar

i downloaded this song from an unknown music site when it was unreleased....it's singer is atif and guitarist is Goher....this song was played when Jal was an underground band...i'll try uploading it on my personal page...n' will provide u the link!

13. Orange Guitar

i downloaded this song (Original) from an unknown music site when it was unreleased....it's singer is atif and guitarist is Goher....this song was played when Jal was an underground band...i will upload it on my personal page...n' will provide u the link ! :rockon:

14. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

the band broke up
    now atif is on his own track and goher on his own track
    no1 actually knows WHAT happnd

15. Orange Guitar

i hv the original songs as i said!!!

16. xulfi

xulfi New Member

Atif Was Planning To Take The Charge Of The Band And Trying To Kick Goher Out His And His Bro Shehbaz Aslam Charging 3 Lacks Per Concert And That Was Lot Of Money For Band Who Just Releashed Theire First Song.

17. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

hey xulfi i think it was 80,000....i hav read somewhere