[Req] Malaysian Band Lock Up's Plastic Roja

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Seelan, Jul 28, 2005.

1. Seelan

Seelan Soldier Of Fortune

ok people , this would be almost pointless to post here because I guess nobody here would have heard of the band Lock Up from Malaysia . Well just a short info about them , they are a malaysian band group and they are the original creators of the song 'Kokkorokko' .... well basically they have a song named 'Plastic Roja' which I would really want the chords ... but i cant attach it here cause the file size is too big ... can some1 tell me how to send you the song ? it is an easy song , guess wouldn't take long to find the chords for the pros , but i aint a pro .... its from the album 'Ammango' ..

cheers ......

(pls need help .. really love the song .. esp the lyrics)

2. complete85

complete85 The Grass Cutter

hi seelan,
    I'm from Malaysia
    Have u heard of Kashmir Stone rock band from malaysia
    If you listen to their songs , I'm sure you'll love it.

3. Seelan

yup definately , kashmir stone rawcks too .. infact i know few of their songs already ... the chords are pretty simple ... do you hv the chords for the song Plastic Roja ??? by Lock Up ?

4. spuvanan

spuvanan New Member

can get any kashmir stone chord pls....
    or any malaysia song

5. mohansangkar

mohansangkar New Member

hi guys...im from malaysia too....can anyone post kasmir stone chords or tabs? any song will do...ive been trying to find but couldnt get it...thanks guys

6. Seelan

actually I don't know how to play any of their songs cause haven't tried them but if you want the standard beats , like you know the very 'gangster' kind of tune , hahaha , yeah that I know . I can post my version of those chords if you're interested..

7. mohansangkar

mohansangkar New Member

sure

ya sure why not....anytin will do.....then can go on from there...thanks Seelan

8. kaykay

kaykay New Member

Hi Seelan ,
    good-day !
    Can you kindly pass the chords for "Kashmir Stone" ( Malaysian Tamil Rock Band ) songs that you know/have .
    Thank you very much , Man !