REQ: Love Me Somebody-Bad Company

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by qwan, May 4, 2004.

1. qwan

qwan New Member

I first heard this song on my friends cassette which did not have the names.
    I then searched the net with lyrics and found the name of this song and the artist
    i searched and found the mp3 also but i just cant find the chords
    this song is very dear to my heart as it seems to be a part of my life
    i would really like to have the chords of this song cos i wanna play it bad i can play all chords quite well but i am very bad by the ear
    I would also like the solo tabbed
    below is the link to the mp3 it is a very nice song about love you can download it and check it out it might help in tabbing

thanks in advance

2. Redalert

Redalert New Member

Bad Company - If you needed somebody

Chord Formations

G9 : 320033 | G : 320003 | Bm : 224432
    C9 : x32033 | C : 032010 | Em : 022000
    Am+ : x00033 | Am : 002210 | F : 133211
    Dsus4 : x00233 | D : 000232 | D7 : 000212

Intro:

G9 C9 Am+ Dsus4 G9 C9 Am+ Dsus4
    -3-----3-----3----|-3-----3-----3---|-3-----3-----3---|-3-----3-----3---|-----
    ---3-----3--------|---3-----3-------|---3-----3-------|---3-----3-------|-----
    -----0-----0---0--|-----0-----2---2-|-----0-----0---0-|-----0-----2---2-|-----
    ------------------|-------0---------|-----------------|-------0---------|-----
    -------3----------|-0---------------|-------3---------|-0---------------|-----
    -3----------------|-----------------|-3---------------|-----------------|-----

Fig 1:

G9 C9 Am+ Dsus4 G9 C9 Am+ Dsus4
    -3-----3------|-3-----3-----3----|-3-----3------|-3-----3-----3----|----------
    ---3-----3----|---3-----3--------|---3-----3----|---3-----3--------|----------
    -----0-----0--|-----0-----2---2--|-----0-----0--|-----0-----2---2--|----------
    --------------|-------0----------|--------------|-------0----------|----------
    -------3------|-0----------------|-------3------|-0----------------|----------
    -3------------|------------------|-3------------|------------------|----------

Fig 2 :

-------0----------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------1----------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------0----------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------2----------------------------------------------------------------------
    -0-2-3-3----------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro : Intro

(Fig 1)
    Verse 1: Should've told you by now...
    Verse 2: If I could hold you tonight...

Bridges:
    (Fig 2) C Bm
    You don't see me looking at you...
    Am--G
    C--Bm
    Am--C-D

Chorus:
    G D