Req: Leads of Deewana Tera

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by zer0pen, Aug 13, 2006.

1. zer0pen

zer0pen New Member

Hi everyone ,

Well this is my first post here.I am facing a problem with the lead part that I have attached with this post.It is taken from the song "Deewana Tera"by Sonu Nigam.I have seen the post where Faiqrock and Bandbaaja posted the D-scale chords of this song.But it would be very helpful to me if someone could help me out by tabbing this small lead plucking.I have to perform this song in the college next week and I am still not pretty sure about this lead part.

I hope its not too much to ask in the first post!

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

2. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

next week? how much time do u have to practice?

3. Morbid_Angel

ah sorry but i havent even heard the song :!

4. zer0pen

zer0pen New Member

I have practiced this song quite nicely.I am just having problems in the plucking.Well its ok if u have not heard this song.I have attached the lead with the post.
    Thanx.

5. zer0pen

zer0pen New Member

C'mon guyz..plz do help me....Bandbaaja?..Orange Guitar...guyz the D-day is juz 5 days from tonite...

Thanx.....

6. Morbid_Angel

i still dont understand..
    U say u practised and now u can play it well..how can u have probs in pluckin then?

7. zer0pen

zer0pen New Member

No..No...u dnt get it...I am not sure about the NOTES being used in the plucking.So if u can help me out with that,I would be very grateful.Rest ..like the rythm etc...is perfect...

Thanx again...