REQ: Krrish - Pyaar Ki Kahani (Keyboard/Piano)

Discussion in 'Misc Musical Instruments' started by prince413, Dec 22, 2006.

1. prince413

prince413 New Member

I, I am new to IGT and am loving it here!
    I was looking for a song called Pyaar Ki Kahani from Krrish. Does anyone here have it for piano? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks ! Also, I have lots of hindi piano songs if anyone needs any. Such as Tuke Dekha To Ye Jaana Sanam, Kal Ho Na Ho, Jeena Yahan Marna Yahan, and the list goes on :)

So, can anyone please help me with the song from Krrish for piano? Please? By the way, I was actually looking for it in staff notations, but if it isn't possible, I will be happy just the way it is in normal notations.

Thanks a lot!

2. prince413

prince413 New Member

Can anyone plz help?

3. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

You expect too much from IGT.

4. prince413

prince413 New Member

What do you mean?

5. Aslam Khann

Aslam Khann New Member

Hi,
    can u pls send me some of your songs notations from your list 4 piano.
    i will realy appriciate my email ID is aslamjuma@yahoo.com
    Thanks in Advance

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey guys, i think it would be better to play along with the song you want play, till you are able to play the whole song, this is the way to teach yourself to play the notes you want to play.
    So asking for notations doesn't make any sense, just try it yourself. I agree, if you are a beginner, it will not be easy, but just try, try and try and someday you will be able to play anything you want!!! This is the way i teached myself to play my songs, i succeed every time till now, oke, i have to admit, some songs are very difficult to figure out what exactly is played, but my suggestion, never give up and for sure one day you'll notice that it will be easier to figuring out the songs!
    Good luck guys!!