req:- jay sean - stolen

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by khuddusantana, Jan 19, 2006.

1. khuddusantana

khuddusantana New Member

can anyone get me the chords of jay sean .. its calld stolen

2. -Sofi-

-Sofi- New Member

the chords are the same as for the song chura liya so try searching 4 that

3. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Yaar Jay sean is a great artist. Hez got killer compositions. I dont know why hez not so famous yet. Like Jal n stuff. He real good man.

4. khuddusantana

khuddusantana New Member

hey dude ... i think hes gud but hes nt gud enuf as jal ... and strings ..

5. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

come on man Jal??? U mean Jal the Band right? Well..... one word of advice for you... GET A LIFE! That Goher learnt guitar from Xulfi, and got on the stage with the help of some connections. Jal had one thing good, and that was ATif's voice. Now its gone, i dont think they are gonna live quite long. Strings, yes they are good. Jay Sean is not that bad man. Hez ina different genre, and rocking in that one. Have u heard his album? ALmost all the songs are great. Not everybodyz got that word from me man! Mark my words. Peace

6. khuddusantana

khuddusantana New Member

hey dude i didnt say jay sean was bad or anythin .. im jus sayin hes nt better than strings and jal ( well i agree wid u they look a bit weak widout atif ) well dude jay sean has go a gr8 voice but cmon ther's jus one album of his ... thas it ... yea and no doubt hes done lotta gud work wid other people ,,,,

7. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

How many albums do u think Jal has? And yes his voice is killer.. Im sooooo addicted to it. Peace

8. chingmei2000

chingmei2000 New Member

hihi, i'm new here... Did he appear in any English mtv becos his name sounds familiar.

9. mr singh

mr singh New Member

jay sean, i dont like him, the only gud one out of his lil 2.0 record group type thingy is juggy d, now there is a guy u cn listen 2 n go "o balle"... :) 4 the record he did appear in sum mtv movies, i think he used 2 com on kiss quite a lot aswell, all the gora ppl liked him

10. dhim

dhim New Member

What the f*** is this post doing in Hindi Guitar Tabs Forum?
    Are the mods sleeping??

11. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

HEY! Dont wake em up. They wud close it. Shhhhhhhh!!!!