req: info about these 3 guitars

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by milesfastguy, Jan 13, 2008.

1. milesfastguy

milesfastguy New Member

hi guys just need a bit info on these 3 electrics-

1. Givson black diamond
    2. Givson blue diamond
    3. Givson super deluxe

how r these 3 diff from eachother?? any special qualities n features they may have? which is da best n how? n their price plz....

thanks.......milesfast.

2. aTalwar

aTalwar New Member

Hi Mate,
    How Serious are you?
    Are you getting guitar for playing as toy for some time and then perhaps moving onto something else.

if Above does not apply to you, consider saving some money and getting some low end decent guitar like fender squire or yamaha pacifica. You can get either of those around 10k and they are worth it. Again you get what you pay for but a decent starter guitar will help you long way as later when you switch to a much bwtter guitar then your transition will be smooth.

I played givson panther for 2 years and had hard time when i switched to my PRS and ibanez.
    if you are still keen on getting a givson get it from a place where the seller knows the guitar stuff and sets it up correctly as from you post you seem to be new to electrics and you might just not know the difference.
    thx,
    Amit