Req: Dr. Zeus Kangna Acoustic mix

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by s/ash, Mar 25, 2005.

1. s/ash

s/ash New Member

Hey Guys Need some help regarding the chords of the acoustic mix of Kangna by Dr. Zeus.

:cool:

2. x_kidd

x_kidd New Member

3. Khopdi

Khopdi New Member

It says page cannot be found...
    Khair, If you search on IGT you will find a couple of threads that was req by me... I think the chords are pretty near...

Man, i know ppl get a lillte lazy but comeon... dont put a dhaba on your name... be more active, put in some strength and search for it... its no big deal... infact it saves time and your get a response right away...

This is not to put down anyone... REQ songs that are not already requested....
    lately i see so many double posts... Dont you want IGT to live longer, where are is IGT going to save all your posts... Its a huge thing to provide such a huge service that to for free.. appreciate it...

Thanks IGT ;-)

Cheers :beer:

4. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

-4-------------------------4--------------------------2-------------------------
    -5--------5-----------5----4--------------------------2-------------------------
    -4-----4-----------4-------4--------4-----------4-----2--------2-----------2----
    -6--6-----------6----------4-----4-----------4--------2-----2-----------2-------
    -4-----------4-------------6--6-----------6-----------4--4-----------4----------
    -4-------------------------4-----------4--------------2-----------2-------------

-4-----------4----------
    -4-----------5--------5-
    -4--------4--4-----4----
    -4-----4-----6--6-------
    -6--6--------4----------
    -4-----------4----------

this part continues throughout the song
    once the above has bin played twice, the strumming also kicks in:

just strum as you hear, putting more emphasis upon the higher three strings.

-4-------------------------4--------------------------2-------------------------
    -5-------------------------4--------------------------2-------------------------
    -6-------------------------4--------------------------2-------------------------
    -4-------------------------6--------------------------4-------------------------

5. x_kidd

x_kidd New Member

6. guitar_kid

guitar_kid New Member

ME too

i need them too so yea sendd them to me at totter707@hotmail.com

7. guitar_kid

guitar_kid New Member

does anyone have the tabs for this song? im still a begginer