req dil se chords

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by theguitaristofm, Dec 14, 2004.

1. hey someone played the dil se title track on guitar in sunday's meeting marvellously
    so to that someone plzzzzzzzzzzzz post the chords here i simply adore that song n u played it really really well was pleasant n very 'sureelee'
    :rule:

2. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

that was me who killed that song the other day.

it has just 3 chords.. E (E7) A and D.
    if someone can post the lyrics , i will post the chords accordingly.

I was playing it in a way much different from the original.. so i could post that version maybe with some clips, would be easier for me, then to listen to the song again, and nickel and dime it. The original song in anycase is bass driven, my version was an arrangement for a single acoustic guitar.

Jay

3. hey jayswami plzzzzzzzz post the chords soooon
    ur version was even better n when u did not know the lyrics u humm it was too good waiting for the chords

4. dil se song

ek suraj nikla tha
    kut tara dikla tha
    ek andhi outthi thi
    jaab dil se aah niklee thee
    jab dil

dil se re dil se re x2
    dil to akhil dil to hain na
    mithii si mouskil hain naa
    piya piya piya piya
    jiya jiya
    x2
    dil se re dil se re

woh patter patchaar ke
    perreon se outree thee
    pero ki shakhoon se outree thee
    thir ouni mausaam gouzre
    woh patte bechaaree
    phir outnee ki chaa se

woh patte dil se dil se
    woh dil se dil se
    or sth such
    dil se ree
    dil se ree

tried to write it after listening to the song
    many errors in it so try to adjust n
    plzzz post the chords soooooon thnx
    n can u plzzzz send instructions how to hit then well i
    think there wont b any strumming in it only hit all same time
    as u played
    was too good God know when i'll play like that
    can u plzzzzz b a little quick coz holidays almost over

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Waiting for those chords, i love that song.

6. plzzzzzz do send the chords sooooooooon jayswami

7. hey kuch tare not kut tare sorry many errors in lyrics but u know the rhythm

8. bangobango

bangobango Banned

hey where r the chords n what r chords???????????????????????????????????????????
    will learn chords later am learnings tabs plzzzzzzzzzz post the tabs also if possible

9. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

wow everyone from mauratius sounds the same

10. well thatts y we r friends

11. hey dude plzzz figure out the chords
    am able to play some chords
    i now know what was really the prob my strings were out of tune coz did not tune them since 4months
    tuned them today n they sound so good still need practice so plzzzzzzz send the chords dude thnx

12. hey jay where r the chords dude
    u played it on an electric guitar???????

13. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

acoustic.. i will post it soon..
    manny happy returns of the day

14. thnx jayswami
    hey still waiting for the chords
    got to start revising again in a few days coz got xams in may n its gonna b really tough
    but still wil check for the chords

15. bangobango

bangobango Banned

where r the chords dude???????????

16. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

are theguitaristform,bangobango and hardknockerb the same person? they sound the same and rotate points amongst themselves.. :think:

17. no but we r friends
    i sent my points to each person n they kept refusing it.
    they r returning the points each time i send it to them !!??????? n their reputation is even increasing
    only 10 posts n yet 2 bars for them !!!!!!!!!!
    well hardknockerg is divesh16 whom u heard in the last online meeting (even if he's refusing to accept his identity in the thread how was sundays meeting coz he feared that u kick him out of the next meeting coz he misbehaved in the last) n the other ie bangobango is my neighbour n also my friend u can hear them in the next meeting all three together hey anyway where r the chords

18. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

the song has just 3 chords.. D A and E.. i just played them as i pleased during the meet.. what i played was no way close to the original.. which is even more monotonous.. just bass driven.

1> i dont remember what and how i played, if i were to play it now it would be different
    2> i dont have the motivation to tab this song by listening to the original.. as it has guitars only in the interludes.. and rest of the song is 90% E or E7, 7% A or Asus2 and 3% D
    check out other tabs ive posted.. in the pakistani and tamil sections.

If someone else has the tabs for dil se or is willing to tab them please do and post for our friends from mauratious.

19. hey dude not from mauratious but mauritius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thnx will try to figure it out

20. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

hey guitaristofm,
    i was testing some new mics i had, and i recorded the dil se acoustic version u wanted. I am posting it as a seperate thread.

Jay