Req: Chords for Nahin nahin (Jawani Deewani) and Sholay Theme

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by nikamma1112, Jan 5, 2005.

1. nikamma1112

nikamma1112 New Member

Hey, can someone give me the chords for Nahin nahin abhi nahin, sung by Kishore and Asha, from the film Jawani Deewani?

And also the Sholay theme, the one that plays during the titles ... which are the chords used?

Thanks ...

- Raj.

2. Bandbaaja

Bandbaaja Pronounced Band Baaaa Ja

will surely post sholay theme tomorrow
    cheers

3. Bandbaaja

Sholay Theme

INTRO on GUITAR

Chords strumming

TIMING
    D.......D9..D.......D...D...D...D..D4...D4...D4...D4...D.....D......D
    \/......\/.../\......./\..\/../\..\/../\.....\/..../\....\/.../\.....\/...../\

Count 16 in your mind steadily and pstrum the guitar one the counts where the chord is mentioned

\/ means down stroke

/\ means up stroke

D ADD 9 - just hold the D chord and remove the second finger from the first string and let the E string play open

S sus 4 - just hold the D chord and use the little finger to play 1st string 3rd Fret G NOTE

so basically u dont remove your hand from the D chord position and just make ****s in the first string.

Song
    4 counts per measure
    Strumming pattern same as intro but chords change

Main Theme: - [/ D / C / G / D /] - repeat twice

Cross: [/ F / A / E / C / G / D /]

Repeat intro strumming

after this whole cycle is repeated,
    the song goes into a folk sound, tell me if you need tabs from that also

4. Bandbaaja

once more...
    D9 means D Added 9 = just hold the D chord and remove the second finger from the first string and let the E string play open

D4 means D sus 4 = just hold the D chord and use the little finger to play 1st string 3rd Fret G NOTE

ERROR: In my first post i have written S sus 4 by mistake !!! sorry

5. really nice work by band baja well nice help for how to strum really nice work

6. nikamma1112

nikamma1112 New Member

Hey

Thanks a lot!!!

Those were just perfect, and thanks for the rythm and timing as well! I just love this theme!

Tabs not req, I can tab stuff quite easily, it's usually finding chords which I'm still not comfortable with, am able to find the easy songs, but not songs having suspended/seventh/augmented chords ...

Thanks again ... and can you post the chords for Nahin nahin abhi nahin as well?

- Raj.

7. Bandbaaja

Sorry I never worked out that song :( But I have it so when I get time I will surely do and let you know
    cheers

8. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i will tab and record that, this weekend.

9. .:VinAY:.

.:VinAY:. New Member

gr8 one! thx

10. reddragon

reddragon Member

great work bandbaaja!
    keep it up!!