Req: Aankhon mein Raho - Company

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by DesiPunk, Feb 6, 2004.

1. DesiPunk

DesiPunk New Member

I am looking for a song called "Aankhon mein Raho" by Company. Does anyone has this chords for this song? Plz help! I badly need this notes or chords for this song!!

2. Natasia

Natasia ...

:beer: awesome song man.....even i've been trying 2 find its tabs...(hey,,,,whoever does tab thi song...could u plss make it in standard notation...plssssss......)i still can't play the chords ....

3. DesiPunk

DesiPunk New Member

Here is the Mp3 of the song Aankhon Mein Raho from movie called Company. If any one can get the tab/chord out of it will be a big help! Thankx again!

mp3 link: [ edited by admin ]

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Do not post links to mp3 files!

5. sharad_20000

sharad_20000 New Member

I think its is right to post the link of the mp3 cause at times u dont know the complete song or have the lyrics all wrong so i feel that if u dont have the song thenu can go and atleast get it as i have tabbed the song from company--tumse kitna pyaar hai. but this song well i cant recall it that well so the link will be useful and will try to tab itas even i dont know how play chords. i am sorry if i have offended any one i am just expresing my views thank you

6. DesiPunk

DesiPunk New Member

mp3 of the song can be found here...

mp3 link: [ edited by admin ]

7. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

It is "wrong" to post mp3 links because distribution of mp3s is illegal. A website that shares links to mp3 download is taking part in the breaking copyright laws.

DesiPunk i already told you not to do so before, if you do it again you will be banned.

ADMIN

8. jesusarmy

jesusarmy New Member

hi guys wots up...?

9. razak

razak New Member

Not much. Just looking for ways to play my acostic guitar. can you help