Reputation!

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Addy Pant, Apr 25, 2005.

1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

does the reputation dots have any limit or goes on and on.does it stop after 11 dots or is there more?

2. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

dude - reputation points is not linked to the number of posts you have - thats spending points -those are generlaly in the 1000s...

thats wat u redeem for coloured screenanmes, etc...

reoutation points are given to u by ppl who read ur posts... if they like ur posts - they give u positive rep points...

look on the left of this post.
    ull see some details about me
    belwo the thing saying location - therellbe the contct detaisl such as yahoo/msn - not sure if ive given any..

belwo that is my zodiac sign - itll e leo in my case.
    below that will be a yellow smiley and a red exclamation sign.

if u like this post. then ud click on the yellow smiley and give me reputation opints (i highly reccommend u do this for me!! haha)

else u lcick on report bad post - ive never had to do this osim not sure how this works

rizaaj likes this.
  3. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

try it on dis post of urs.. :p:

4. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz....

@subhro.. it wont work on your own post.. :p:

5. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

u tried it ? :p:

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

i wanted to but i couldnt see the button or image... so i tried it on you :p:

7. i think yes

n what dr saurubh meant in previous posts was that may b one good rep from lord neo to u may b equal to 5good reps u recieve from newbies or sth such :think:

8. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

Okaaaayyy
    So i don't really fit into your green dot classification, but seriously- even if i had a zillion green dots HOW WUD IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

i really do wanna know! (no sarcasm implied)

theguitaristofm likes this.
  9. themanwhorocks

themanwhorocks New Member

^^HOW COME I HAVE ONLY ONE DOT CAN THE ADMINIS cleaR out one quetion
    whats r really reps meant for n how to get it bettered or worse i have clicked in the yeloow smilie of some people but it seems that when i give good reps it does not matter to that persons reps(ie list of green dots)

10. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

each tile represents a certain number of points....a lot of rep points have to be accumulated b4 the rep tile goes further one step.....
    the points u have in ur bank dont matter.....no. of posts dont matter......what matters is what u do ver here .......u spam too much and if the mods decide to give u bad rep.u get it....u steal u get bad rep............u do kidas.u get bad rep....simple as that:)

11. deathdr_87

its a matter of respect - guys with lots of rep generally make more sense than those who dont - ok i dont mean to offend anyone - but if ur like jamhead with lots of strnage posts etc.. ud probably get quite a bad rep....

i got bad rep long back for trying to steal - took a long time to make up!

now if ur like rabi or muktimusic ud get loads of good rep coz of the good advice/good lessons on music... hence if u were in a forum - which u are - ud give maximum weightage to rabis/muktis advice over rabis - simply because they ahve a better reputation -

the mods were talking about exchanging rep - that means i pm u saying - give me giood rep and ill give u !

theve put some sort of rep distribution requirement to prevent this from happening though...

theguitaristofm likes this.
  12. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

but if 3 people decide to give each others reps in a cycle,then there is nothing to prevent them....

13. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

wat happens wen smone gives you too many bad repus...do u automatically get banned or smthin??

14. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

no one gets banned only for bad reputation tht much i know

15. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

lol ... ;)

16. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

yea i can make tht out frm ur repu..... :p: :p:

17. deathdr_87

as far as i know - the rep distribution requirements are quite strict and they do prevent things like circles as well - i might be wrong - but its now quite ahrd to cheat urself some rep...

at the same time - its become really hard for good psoters to get rep for all their good work - ive had this prolem that some ppl couldnt give me rep for some really hard wokr coz of distribution reqirements...

it ahppends..

admin pls. take note - that sometimes rep distribution causes probelms in legitiemate repping

18. shantanukr

shantanukr yEh DiL mAanGe m0rE

Hey guys .... Do Reputation Really matters or comes useful ..

19. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

How many points do we have to have to add one more green dot?

20. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

It is precisely the question that I had asked.