Regarding creating Marathi Guitar Tabs - Mods

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Nayan, Apr 10, 2005.

1. Nayan

Nayan .:Humblebee Jumble:.

This is regarding creating Marathi Guitar Tabs section... (Do post your comments guys...)

I think this was earlier brought up by Drsaurabh a long time back... and then it was thought that there won't be too many marathi songs so it was better posting them in the same hindi thread...

But I think there should be a separate marathi thread now for following reasons...

1) Having a marathi song posted in the hindi section puts off non-marathi people who cant understand it...

2) There are quite a few marathi people who are interested in Marathi songs here now... So there will be plenty of marathi songs coming... and according to me it is better having a seperate thread even if there are only a few songs...

3) For obvious reasons which will help search the songs better...

4) It wont be a big hassle creating a new thread... (I would volunteer in terms if IT skills if that is required...)

:beer:

2. Nayan

nobody is bothered it seems...

3. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

hasnt this topic been posted before?

4. Nayan

yep... it has been...

And posted it again because now after posting a few songs there has been a renewed interest in them...

So I thought it will be worth reposting it...

It is about ensuring what works the best... for fullfilling the main purpose of learning the guitar tabs by collaborating.

If there are more people coming in then it would be worth it to have a separate thing... Which will ensure people interested in Marathi songs find them easily... and that will encourage people to post as well...

But, if this is what works well for all... works for me as well...

5. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

y didnt u just post in the old topic?

6. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

as discussed earlier also , we dont have enough marathi members to fill up the forum and mantain them , the day we feel there is any requirement for a forum dedicated to marathi songs , chords , tabs , music - we shall surely work on it !!!

as of now i dont think there is any requirement for a dedicated forum , it can come in part with hindi forum !!!

7. Nayan

@bob-bobby... that is fine. Thank You...
    @rockin'away... because I could not find the thread then... and got to see it only when the thread I posted in was moved...

8. drpramod

drpramod New Member

its nise to have our own marathi forum

dear friends,
    i have seen here that many people are not at all interested to have seperate marathi songs forum.but i think its very nise to have this one ,because we may not be able to sing the marathi songs because we are not having their proper chords.but with this forum we will be able to do that
    keep it up , JAY MAHARASHTRA.

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

chek the mother tongue thread...u get ur answer man

10. El macho

El macho New Member

Arre Mitranno,
    Can anyone provide the tabs/chords for the song, 'Jara Visau Ya waLanawar' ? (movie Tuzya wachun Karmena) Please try!!

Regards,

11. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Man.... am all in for this thread!!!

JAY MAHARASHTRAAAAAAA :)

12. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

drs - noted , you think you have enuf songs , tabs and chords to fill up a whole new dedicated forum ? if yes then maybe it would be worth analysing the possibilities !

13. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

i think there are ....

id certainly like to see the tabs of "haat naka lago majha sadi la" having its own section