Recorded Music Tracks OR Musicians Playing Along Live?

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by paranoid13rohan, Jun 2, 2006.

?

What do YOU prefer?

1. Recorded Music Tracks

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Musicians Playing Along Live

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  1. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

In recent days we find singers (mainly soloists) perform on stage without any musicians accompanying them ...
    Thanks to Recorded Music Tracks ...
    Dancers find place on stage with singers these days rather than musicians ...

Here lies my question ...
    Although Recorded Music Tracks seems to be the flavour of the season,
    but as a music-lover,

WHAT DO YOU PREFER? - 1)Recorded Music Tracks OR 2)Musicians Playing Along Live

Please VOTE !!!
    Will be grateful if you explain your choice ...

Thank You !!!

2. lucifer_666

lucifer_666 New Member

the choice is very obvious.......when we go to a live show(this applies more to the rock and bands, bakider tao chalta hai)......we go to watch a bands performance and not any individuals....moreover when we speak about rock most of the eyes keep glued upon the fingers of the lead guitarsist, or the hands of a drummer(it really depends on ur interest.....m sure debankans eyes are glued to the bassists hands).....

so thr is no way i can vote for recorded music tracks......even for a soloists i wud prefer live musicians........

3. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Yep, you are absolutely right. I follow other musicians too, specially drummers.

4. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Huh... was it worth polling ?? :RollLol:.. The choice is like an universal truth.. No sensible human would ever like to hear someone singing with a track music..

2nd option for sure...:p:

nIK!:nw:

5. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

imagine a metallica or children of bodom concert...with recorded music and dancers on stage

6. lucifer_666

lucifer_666 New Member

1st option tay ke vote dilo re.....:shock:

jei diye thako se pls ektu justify koro.....:think: