Really Nast Virus Problem..Help needed!!

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by light_of_erindi, Jan 11, 2006.

1. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Hey guys I have really nasty virus/spyware on my system....and it's p*ssing me off.It disconnects my modem after 5-10 minutes of connection in nearly every session...if i'm fortunate i can continue for half an hour...sometimes it also shuts down the modem totally...or uninstalls the drivers...so i have to reinstall the modem everytime...it is driving me nuts....

I have AVG antivirus with all the latest updates, Ad-Aware (fully updated) and spybot S&D (fully updated)...and i have run multiple scans with all of these. Plus I have also looked in the registry and task manager for the usual suspects...and i have also installed some latest SP3 security Hotfixes...still nothing...nada...Is this some new exploit?...is there any particular Hotfix for this?....help is desparately needed...Neo/Zoom...anything? :help:

2. can_i_play

can_i_play New Member

try out creating a new user ...actually this can be a turn around.....not the solution....
    i had some thing similar but not much drastic ...i used spy doctor .....(demo version gives a list of infected spys ....with there locations that can then be deleted from registry...or location...)can remove sound number of spy sites...

best luck ....

3. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

download PCTools spyware doctor.