Re-jaadu Hai Nasha Hai Chords

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by bhaskarrao009, Sep 22, 2005.

1. bhaskarrao009

bhaskarrao009 New Member

Hi Jozko,

Will keep ur thoughts in mind for posts from now on

cheers

2. caldba

caldba New Member

Bhaskar Bhai, you the best... Awesome post and keep up the good work!

3. bhaskarrao009

bhaskarrao009 New Member

Thx Caldba

4. ppakalapati

ppakalapati New Member

Hey guys this is my first post..looks like I am gonna meet great people here...hey bhaskar...good work...By the way I am a novice in guitar...taking time over the weekend to learn....

5. bhaskarrao009

bhaskarrao009 New Member

Hi Kalapati,

Welcome to the Forum. Nice to know that youve picked up the guitar to learn.Who are you learning it from?I mean do U have a teacher or are you trying to use books etc??

6. ppakalapati

ppakalapati New Member

no dude I dont have a teacher doing it all by myself...and picking up stuff from people on the IGT..and yes I have a couple of books that I borrowed from friends.....and I really appreciate you guys trying to help people like me...you guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

7. caldba

caldba New Member

bhaskar Bhai, I have just started playing guitar. I was wondering if you can guide me in the rite direction? Any good book(s) or DVD you wanna recommend?

Thanks in advance!

8. bhaskarrao009

bhaskarrao009 New Member

HI guys

I suggest U learn it from a teacher,there are many books but u cannot get good taining from them.The only proper training is what u can get from a teacher,so u shud join classes if u want to learn