Rate the guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Theguitarist, Oct 27, 2005.

?

rate Yamaha EG 112

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. 3

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. 4

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Theguitarist

Theguitarist New Member

Hey everybody,
    I want to buy a new guitar.I have selected Yamaha EG-112.So what do you think of it? Rate it so that i can decide to buy it or not.if any one has had any experience with it please comment.If you think there is a better guitar in the range please tell me about it.

thanks in advance.

2. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

well...i bought the same guitar a year back and me thinks that its a good choice if you are beginner....... its not that expensive and i got a free amp, a bag and strings with it.......yup its a good choice

3. m_waleed86

but i dont know of a guitar thats in its range...so i wont recommend it....maybe theres a better one than this

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

its good guitar you see ...especially yamaha pacificas!

5. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

get a Gibson Les Paul

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^ yeah sure..you would love getting one provided you pay the money :p:

7. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

Waht about a super-fake one?
    one that looks and feels like a Les Paul.

Anyway am ready to pay for genuine quality, if u are not then better not consider talking about Les Pauls.

8. Theguitarist

Theguitarist New Member

hey m_waleed86 can you tell me how much did you bought it for?

9. m_waleed86

yamaha pacificas are expensive than an EG-112...i bought that after EG 112....
    anyways
    me bought EG 112 for OMANI RIYAL(OR) 85 ...now me doesnt now the exchage rate to whereever u live.....can convert it to the currency you use.......

IN RO 85 i got an amp, a tuner, a gig bag, and some strings......so the guitar should be more cheaper than this......

10. m_waleed86

the exchange rate for india is 1 riyal = 113 rupees ....you can check if its changed......and if you are in pak...thanits 1 riyal = around 150 rupees