Raped....

Discussion in 'Poetry and Lyrics Forum' started by nimisha, May 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nezavisnast

nezavisnast Banned

hello to you all my name is nezavisnast i like poems and guitar here r my rplyes
    @sachoo, you r vry right. we shld sent you to jail so you can njoy being raped, hahahaha
    @nimisha, your poem was not good, nxt time write bout smthing simpler like chocolate..becoz you rnt too smart so you need easy thing to write bout ok?
    @madhuresh, stooppidd

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Yeah, exactly. The girl next door in a thread concerning rape. Awesome.

You seem to have the maturity of a 10 year old, and the spelling abilities of a 8 year old going by this thread.
    Why didnt medivial torture victims enjoy it when they knew it was coming? Actually, all of them enjoyed it to their fullest until others found them dead. It was THAT awesome.

3. nezavisnast

nezavisnast Banned

oh my god wat is medivial? and why is sachoo raping girl next door?

4. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

hey hi neza, thnx buddy (jinx). but pls dont share ur cherishable romantic experiences in jail. nm n better keep ur stinking suggestion with u for our legends here.

@subhro - :beer: .. ab toh njoi kar yaar .. jus chillin

5. shsnawada

Its very ,much enjoyable. as he said.

6. nezavisnast

nezavisnast Banned

but you said you njoy rape, you wud love romance in jail, just got to be positive and you are, ok? hahahaha raper boy haha

7. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

edit: ^ ^ bloody spammers :mad:

ok uncle, i will keep in mind. :beer: .. seems u were the very first victim .. apologies :beer:

aur yaar tere mein yeh grammar aur spelling ka keeda kisney aur kahan ghusaya hain..

8. shsnawada

Oh...... :beer: :beer::beer: :beer::beer: :beer::beer: :beer::beer: :beer::beer: :beer::beer: :beer:

Why can i never get youre age right? Everytime you post something, you sound like a new person? :' O :O O:

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

time to put this charade to an end, i dont see any formidible comments or arguments coming in here (except mebbe from crytic and bubbly), very few sensible posts here..
    @sachoo and madhuresh, henceforth you will talkin in a legit language in threads, and stop scratching each others backs ( aka wanking each other off, at least metaphorically....for now) and please post something relevant instead of just posting for the sake of posting...consider this a warning.
    @nimisha...with all due respect, if this poem was to create a furore here...u almost succeded, if it was a genuine effort, kudos to it..but needs improvement.

10. nimisha

nimisha .:Forum Leader:.

i cant see my thread getting closed without having my last say in it..

dearest bubbly n subhro,
    i have respected u both very much for ur true n honest opinions on my poems. i dont know why u got that feeling that im very blunt and adamant to prove this was my poetic masterpiece..
    for christs sake! i never said so.. just four posts i have in this whole thread..
    and wherever i said some things bluntly.. was not at all directed to the people who gave me their intelligent criticism.. but it was directed for the others(who neither give comments on poem nor took this topic seriozly but just spammed in this thread)
    yours truly
    nimishaa

@saurabh.. with all due respect,i never intended to create such a furore here. its just turned out..people found place here to take out their personal problems with each other at forum. talking about legit lingo.. i think many people need to improve on that and not just two people u mentioned..

@sachoo
    i wanted to tell this to many people but im telling especially to u (coz im concerned)..
    stop spamming..

last thing to say
    sorry for preaching u all.. by saying.. start respecting woman..
    most of the people respect enough.. i can see that now..

edit: please dont consider my siggie as second preach from me..
    coz i never really tried to preach anyone.
    sometimes people just took it in a wrong way.

and now 'Thread is closed'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.