Rango main Acoustic !!!--PERFECT STRUMMING WITH EXAMPLE --!!!

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by khuram82, Aug 2, 2005.

1. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

Hi guyz! well i've practiced alot for this! n finally coming up with this which sounds nearest the to original song of Rango main............

strumming pattern

DWN - DWN - DWN-UP - UP - UP-DWN - DWN

DWN = Down strum

UP = Upward strum

the gaps in the middle show u the interval or no gaps means how quickly u've to strum!!

here is my recording i've used this pattern

https://www.geocities.com/khojla/rango.mp3

Reps & Comments & Suggestions Welcomed!!

Regards,
    Khurram

2. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

Nice try.. But .. Ppl usually hav prob after the intro whr the song kicks in... .. I giv my link too.. for the song startin.. n the rest too

www.soundclick.com/imranuk

3. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

yaar koi problem nahi hoti its the easiest song to play..........

4. Lahori_rocker

actually goher cannot make difficult chords

5. Lahori_rocker

and goher rocks and atif version sucks

6. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

agreed^
    unlike salman ahmed and faraz anwar

7. Lahori_rocker

yesss how r u today bigeee

8. khuram82

well.......i guess i was talkin bout strummming n not chords!! by the way im not impressed with goher in anyway apart from his strumming!! i only like his strumming!!

9. BaAaLi

BaAaLi New Member

Well! as far as i've heard him... Gohar only used 2 strumming patterns.... (d u u d u u d) and (d d u u d u u d) :) and every guitarist first learn these strumming patterns! well... i like gohar juzt for his creativity! i've recorded dil haray once.. and posted @ igt... do check it out :)

Peace!

10. Trance

Trance New Member

hi guyz is there ther any who give chords for adat by jal or atif i have tryed but in intro i am having some problem, please reply me quikly about b/m cords for intro in adat.
    C(sus2) two times
    C(m) three times
    C(sus2) two times
    C(m) three times
    a (M7) two times
    a(M) Three times
    a (M7) two times
    a(M) Three times

11. Tabish

Tabish New Member

whos is faraz anwar???

12. khuram82

mera sala :p

13. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

who is he? :shock: if u guys snap outta JAL and look around you..you mite be able to see other guitarists around too..

leave rangoun mein alone now everyone..i think everyone can play it..nothing new.

14. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

Quad is wise...

15. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

yup
    anyone figuired out insaan's solo

16. khuram82

hmm so what are we talkin bout? are we sayin that this thread was useless? coz thats what it appears with the comments :p .........and well im not lookin for praising! i play goher stuff coz i think i can play his stuff.........its about ur level of skill :p..........so if ur are around goher's level.......then and ONLY then u were SANE to respond to this thread.........else all useless responses!! do i need to say more?

Regards,
    Khurram.

17. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

@J.J..thanx
    @ big evil..tabbed abit of meri tarhan solo (mizraab)
    @khurram.. sounds like you were looking for praising ;)

18. khuram82

its wiser to read the lines first then read between the lines :p so i guess i've completely rejected the idea for being praised!!

19. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

Khuram is unwise...

Khuram beta if u were at Goher's level ( ahem ahem ) then u should be Pakistan ka 7th best guitarist but as u r not so u better...u know wat...and come back to a place called Earth or maybe Earth is very small for a man like you, a man like YOU.

20. khuram82

yaar...... some ppl are really lakeer k faqeer!! my point in saying that goher's level!! is that im still a beginner!! and goher is a Beginner anyways! no matter what you say!!

Note:
    Stick to the topic!! else be quiet!! that is the most WISE thing!! so the judges of Wisdom better be wise enuff!!