Random Blues

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Alfons, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

Recorded something on a backing track Dharmatma gave . loved the track . Nice and funky .

Setup:

Givson Blue Diamond(with Seymour Duncan JB-4 ;D) > AMT Metalizer > Rocktrom Dig Delay > Comp .

Tone didnt come out as i wanted . Doenst give much sustain . i think clipping ka koi funda hai . Dunno much about that. anywyz ...used multiquence for recording it . No added equlization or anything done . Comments appreciated .
    Thnx

https://rapidshare.com/files/14517036/blues_2.mp3

www.soundclick.com/alfons (the song name is TEE TAW )

2. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

that was pretty decent dude....good job. The pauses were kinda awkward but fun to listen to...

3. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

quite good work dude... the part arnd the 2/3 portion was really good

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

There seems to be at least 2 guitar tracks..........Which one is yours......

5. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

Both the leads are mine . Only the Rhythm , bass and drums are pre-recorded

6. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

*bump*
    still waiting for your reply ronnie !

7. ronnieanand

Actually I didn't know what to reply....that's why I didn;t .....The idea of mixing two Leads is cool. Infact the Leads dont clash too. It's a job well done. As far as the actual thing goes, I think you missed out a lot. A few bends and pentatonic licks dont make Blues. I wont rant into the feel thing. There should be some organization which I felt was missing. Anyway you named it random blues. You tried shredding in some wrong places. The sweeps were too sloppy. But your playing has improved a lot. From what I heard in your old recordings, you have surely come a long way. Your playing is much cleaner and notes have more strength. After Dennis told me, how much you have improved, I wanted to hear you.....And he didn't lie....:beer:

8. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

coming to b'lore in march . so will kick your ass there !!!

9. ronnieanand

Spare me :shock: :shock: :shock: