ragging

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by somendra_guitar, Jul 1, 2005.

1. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

wat was the toughest ragging u ever faced???
    or
    wat was the toughest ragging u ever recieved frm ur jr.????

2. sanat_satan

sanat_satan New Member

i have'nt entered college yet.......but i feel ragging is very sadistic.....i think it is ok upto a limit.........it shud not go 2 extremes!

3. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

man i got ragged like i was given sports shorts and was forced by my seniors to stand on canteen table and play DHOL man i still blame my self that y i touched the damn dhol in my coll canteen that day it was like first i touched the dhol and then my seniors holded me ki beta aaja lol but after that we all were frnds gud one !!! ragggin is gud shud b done BUT IN LIMITS

4. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

I am the biggest gansta of the college so never faced any ragging...

5. faiqgaint.

faiqgaint. .: Fat Ass Mama's Boy :.

jj yeh gansta kiya ha

6. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

A guy pointed a real Gun on me!!!

7. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

whoa... then wot... u ran away kya...

8. devilguitar

devilguitar New Member

who cares ? ...i was ragged only once...told me to sing a song...

felt like slapping them..( sissy boys ) .....anyway i luv singing...

9. somendra_guitar

gangster.............

10. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

I stood there SHOCKED untill he left me as other guys were telling him to stop.

11. Menon

Menon New Member

I was asked to calculate the area of a banquet hall using a matchstick as a measure...!!
    I calculated after abt 6 odd hrs and they asked me to do it again..cos I off by a square cm o so!!
    Menon

12. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

yup (gansta) ganster yaar...

13. emmi

emmi New Member

i was asked to write all the alphabets on the wall with my arse.

the worst ragging i did to my juniors was asked them to do a nanga naach in college corridor which he did in his undies,and i asked a junior to masturbate and fill his cofee cup to the brim actually he tried to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

That's outta limit man..:)..
    Don't do it...it awkward..
    Promise me that you'd never do that??..:think:..plzz..:eek::

15. somendra_guitar

that was real bad!!!!!

16. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

people who rag are sadists....no friendly interaction here...there is one more thread here on IGT about this where i have voiced my concerns...

People tried to rag me quite often...but i just ignored them...they never dared touch me...cause i looked like a gangster...:)...and yeah i never ragged anyone...i makes me sick...:)

17. ats

ats Oldie

I was told to pee on an electric heater ...... for those who think thats nothing .. just try it once .... while it is on and red hot ......

the worst ragging i did to my juniors was something called MR (mass ragging) .. i wasn't alone .. had about a 100 of my batchmates and 50 juniors ... we stripped them totally naked (not even undies), made them stand in a straight line and beat them with wooden sticks .... sort of a hostel tradition ... i went through it too .. but it was not the worst ..... getting naked was a very ordinary thing to us ... it was the first thing we had to do after entering a senior wing ......

also i was told to go to the girls hostel and tell one of my seniors girlfriends this:

"hey durga maate"
    "hum ******** ke bhakt hain" (name of my senior)
    "humara pranam sweekar kijiye"

quite funny actually .... the girl (my batchmate) was like totally stunned .... I said "sorry" after this and moved on leaving her staring into thin air :rolllol:

18. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

really bad ...

since i use an ustara i always end up brandishing it as an effective means of slitting throats ...

:) LOL

but obviously i made sure that the scene doesnt get ugly ... and usually it ended up being that i make it clear that if there is any problem (with seniors also) that fuccha could bank on me ... and come back to me ...
    and well for me ... any "extra-curricular" work doesn't harm ... heheeheeee ...

19. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

;)...no experiences yet...:eek::..will have soonn...;)

20. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

I School I used to rag a lot ..... My room was considered Entertainment Place .... We had juniors massaging .... Singing .... Dancing .... And ofcouse Ironing our clothes ....( Some Bastds ...used to make them wash their undi ... I hated that)...

But later in College i made guys give Thorns to gals and woo them .... We used to have a Dart game where every time u miss the minimum u had to take off a cloth of yours...
    But mostly it was sending guys after chicks... Nice fun ...

And these juniors like us .... Coz we wud save them from others and HELP them when they need it .......