Rabi Sultan, B'day Wishes!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Apr 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Fender Acoustic costs a lot. Nirvana - Kurt used to break them. So Courtney love used to replace them at the end of the concerts. He He

2. alli

alli The Best Ever

yes... tht i know .... kurt" sigh....such a league and all alone in it ... no1 even close .

its wierd but i actually feel strongly sad when i think of y he had to kill himself. to have him around yet..and to have nirvana around yet..wuld've been something .... damn...

3. jayanth

He did the right thing. In the end he lost it all. His composing ability his voice. Unplugged was like a war within himself.

4. alli

alli The Best Ever

and he did tht to himself too...but i still love Kurt... i want him bck.. !!! sigh...some things just turn out to be depressing every single time .

5. jayanth

Yhea I know.. I Want Randy Rhoads back.. Even Kurt too but the old one. The Nevermind Kurt.

6. alli

alli The Best Ever

yea...sigh..... boohoo... sniff*

nirvana.... made me go insane to th heights of torturing myself nearly . wat a band !!!!

7. jayanth

Songs like.. Smells like, Come as yo uare, Polly , Legends :nw: :nw: :nw: All I can say..

8. jayanth

Everytime i see the Unplugged DVD . I waould be like. These guys should have come to India.

9. alli

alli The Best Ever

yea mann.....altho i wasnt even listening to rock music when they were around..i got to know their worth muc h much later...

10. jayanth

I was into Nirvana somewhere around 1993. Back then i used to love Deep Purple. Ozzy (Black Sabbath) , Pink Floyd(God) :nw: and stuff

11. alli

alli The Best Ever

u dont wanna know wht i heard bck then....

but started listening to rock from bout 98...and found my true identity !

12. jayanth

Thats more like it. Can I guess?? Back Street Boys??, Jennifer Lopez , Britknee Spears.

13. alli

alli The Best Ever

:eek: backstreet boys...yea......

always hated britney spears... :ban:

jennifer lopez...ugh..no way... but i did listen to loads of pop.... influenced by friends.... in school...but i dont regret it in a way..it was fun then...

but im soooooo glad i found rock... ! .... rock rocks.

14. jayanth

Happens Dear.. Lot of people listen to Rock . Thanks to my cousin who left the MEtallica nad Aerosmith Cass with me. I didnt have to go through that phase

15. alli

alli The Best Ever

yea...but u do realise how insanely great and untouchable and up there rock is when u've heard all tht shit ...

although yea..jumping straight to rock culd never be a bad thing .

16. jayanth

Rock is rock.. Nothing comes close.

17. alli

alli The Best Ever

:nw:

18. jayanth

:rock: :rock: :rock: .. Syncroo... Wow this site really rocks.

19. alli

alli The Best Ever

spamming rocks.... instant messaging rocks..... fillig up sooo much space on a site..and getting gaalis from lotsa ppl. (probable_) rocks ..... ! :nw: :nw: :nw:

20. jayanth

Now Introducing On IGT Synchronised Aashirvad

:nw: :nw: :nw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.