Proposed meet at Chennai on Feb 1 or Feb 2 - Sathya

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by SATHYA167, Jan 14, 2014.

1. pearlmaharajan

pearlmaharajan New Member

Iam positively attending. but the booking would be my last choice. I will agree if we dont have any other go

2. myrules

myrules Member

I dont have any problem akilan. I am ok with ur suggestion.

3. vs.suresh

vs.suresh Active Member

Chennai Guys... Please propose some venue... We need to fix it today...
    (Jus think of EA, Phoenix Mall, Beasant Nagar Beach, or any venue within City limit, etc., etc.,...)

4. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Including me there are 7 people. This meeting will be little different. I will be sharing my way of working. Some of you should bring your guitar. We should close the venue by eod........ Hurry up guys............... Sathya

5. vs.suresh

vs.suresh Active Member

Cibhin will be confirming by today evening...

6. vs.suresh

vs.suresh Active Member

Guys... Can we confirm the studio which Akilan was preferring... We all can share the amount.... Pradeep has already confirmed....

7. akilan_r

akilan_r New Member

Yesterday I tried to call the person who spoke to me when I met, to confirm the booking, but there was no response. Let me try today to meet them in person for confirming the date and timing. In case, if this doesn't materialize, shall we have a back-up venue ? Besant Nagar Beach appears to be fine, else any other location?

8. vs.suresh

vs.suresh Active Member

Akilan - Please try to confirm the studio... If we are planning to bring our Guitars, then outdoor will not workout...

9. akilan_r

akilan_r New Member

Suresh, I could talk to the person. They expect a full payment of Rs.2500 to be paid in advance to book the slot for tomorrow afternoon.
    Shall I pay and block the same?

Please confirm. Thanks - Akilan

Address :

Address: Dreams India, No.41, Circular Rd, United India Colony, Kodambakkam, Chennai 600024

Directions :

Refer to the Google map

https://maps.google.co.in/maps?ie=U...437&ei=opPsUpSbEoKPrge6s4CoDA&ved=0CHYQ_BIwCw

10. vs.suresh

vs.suresh Active Member

Akilan, Sathya has confirmed just now... You can proceed....

11. vs.suresh

vs.suresh Active Member

Dear Friends,

The venue and timing has been confirmed.... Please bring your Guitars & Amp....

Be there @3.00 pm sharp on 02-Feb-2014...

Address:

Dreams India,
    No.41, Circular Road,
    United India Colony,
    Kodambakkam,
    Chennai 600024.
    Ph: +91 8754037326

For any Clarifications please contact me @ +91 9840056155

12. akilan_r

akilan_r New Member

Landmarks : Cake Park(junction of 5 roads ), the buidling is opposite to Amul Cream parlour. There is a spiral staircase through which you need to come to 2nd floor.

Looking forward to see you all.

Regards, Akilan

13. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

It turned out to be an excellent musical feast for more than 5 hours. Thanks to Suresh, Pearl, Cibhin, Pradeep and Akilan for the fruitful session, which increased everyone's confidence and our ability to do a performance with short practice. Special thanks to Suresh for the excellent coordination and to Akilan in helping to fix the Air conditioned Hall for this event. Last but not the list, for the special interest and encouragement by Senthil, who participated in the event over phone from US. We will soon post the photos and videos in FB.....Sathya