Processor help

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by nilu_nirvana, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Shreddy

Shreddy LaneyManeyResurrection

i got mine from ishibashi japan. I had to spend 500 rupees more to get the step down transformer. but then again i paid 14k for the processor and 3k for shipping and customs (wink wink)

2. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Digitech processors are nice...primarily coz of their ease of use...The matrix design is unique and is their forte...I got an RP300A, and the matrix makes it easy as hell to use...and even their top end processors (GNX4 etc) have the matrix interface...and I dunno how I couldve used anything else for a first time processor! @_@
    I <3 Digitech.
    (Dunno though, many folks swear by Boss, as above...thinking of trying one out as soon as I have the required moolah)

3. nilu_nirvana

nilu_nirvana New Member

yup, ppl are telling me a lot about the boss GT8...dont know much about their low-end processors.
    before i tried the AX1500 G, i was familiar with Zoom(505/707) and Digitech (RP400A) processors...but i found KORG most user friendly of them all...didnt like the zoom much, but ppl tell me good thngs about their new processors with the tube pre amps..