Problems With Hi5???????????????

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by UjSen, Jul 26, 2006.

1. I heard on the radio that youtube is blocked in many parts of the world because they're streaming videos of the war thingie going on or something.

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

What crap!

Down with censorship!

3. twistedthoughts

twistedthoughts New Member

hey lavina
    good 2 know that i've got a fello igtian in dubai :eek:)

4. hello mr. twisted thoughts :beer: dubai rules :rock:

5. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

i like dubai cause u get electronic stuff cheap there:)

6. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

there are more problmes eith hi5
    like how u can't add someone from another country:p

7. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

'hi5 isnt safe' to some extent i agree...... coz remember when u signup.......they ask for u yahoo hotmail aol etc passwords to retrieve ur friends' list to add them in ur profile.......now i dont know if hi5 is complying to these (hotmail yahoo etc) policy........if not then obviously there is no check being put on hi5 about this........but well who cares its jus an id of hotmail or yahoo on the internet most of us wouldnt bother.......so it doesnt effect severely (thats what i think) .......

hi5 vs orkut? ........hi5 is more flashy but performance is poor ......there are quite alot of bugs i find in hi5......i mean logical bugs........to give u an idea......i looked into a profile of a person i already have in my friends' list........n it said 'u're not connected with him/her' ....... to me hi5 helps in promoting ur profile.......coz it doesnt really do anything else (or i havent been able to do anything else with it)

whereas orkut is probably like take over ur social life.......as it isnt really flashy but focuses on groups and the information transfer through scraps and public msgs...........<----- this feature sux in hi5 .....in orkut u may find errors like 'no donuts for u' or bad server etc......but its decision tree is designed in a way that it debugs itself n improves its performance by itself......so to me orkut is (potentially) more stable and accurate.... but im not any longer with orkut.......for various reasons which might sound gibberish

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

So am I the only person who deleted his orkut account and let his hi5 account go to the dogs?

9. blueboy

blueboy $-N!k-$

__

Myspace is da best

10. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Not at all!!! I also did that :)
    Orkut is tooooooo bad.