Pritam rips off Aadat(Jal)

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by sohni, Jul 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

yup he should better

2. MaStErFlAsHeR

MaStErFlAsHeR New Member

rip off

Yeah Yeah whatever, i havent heared Jal/Atif complaining so why the hell should you guys complain..

If that pritam used his music without permission he would get sued.
    And that aint happening is it?
    You guys went to Jal/Atif his house, talked to him, and asked him is he gave pritam permission? Nope..

So you guys should shut up and don't use every single thing 1 indian does wrong against whole india/ all indians you stupid people should know better pakistan and india were together once, and we are all the same(correct me if i am wrong).

Pz out,
    MaStErFlAsHeR

3. MaStErFlAsHeR

MaStErFlAsHeR New Member

shut up..

Yeah so you just mean he is right, and you complainers those idiots that talk about the songs song by indian people, composed in india, used for a indian(bollywood) film shouldn't complain there is no need to watch those movies, go watch those pakistani movies i am shure you won't have a blast watching those..

Pritam using pakistani songs is a positive thing, till now only like 1 thousand people knew the Jal/Atif guys song, today everyone that watches bollywood movies..

BtW bollywood movies are more sold then hollywood movies thaugh..

4. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

the guy who rips the original composition is a complete a_s_s_h_o_l_E
    as specified earlier he should be electrocuted from his nuts.

SOME indian composers cant make any good songs so they rip off paki songs.(take addat,)

and "zeheril raatein is from the zeher version of addat.

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

i think that this thread has done its business now..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.