Prelude To Darkness

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Demonstealer, Aug 21, 2005.

1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

so whats ur line up of songs in i rock???

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Damn! Thats real good. For the RD album, i only had those mp3's to listen to.

And by the way,

Did you do the artwork yet?

3. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Good luck! Nice stuff btw!

4. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

@mr.scary - thanks dude!!
    @shsash - its not ready but its 75% done.
    @rocking devil - we are playing 2 originals at I-Rock

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ok then see ya in irock then,, best of luck once again....and put up a gud show this time with gud showmanship.......!!:rockon:

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey DEMON DADA,, i have a question here!
    is the 200 rs per head for both days ?? im talking about id rock!pls, reply soon....its urgent!

7. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

@rocking devil - its Rs.200 per day.

8. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

@ Sahil - Man, I'm more than happy to get your CD... in case you need any promotions in Xavier's.. lemme know... Like in posters / some stuff like that...

I may not be able to make it on day2 @ Irock... Ill be there day1... so like, pre-order it then??? You be there? or will there be some kiosk / stall stuff???

THe line up sounds good (your CD)... Ill be llookin forward to Warren's solo... & BTW, you have gotten me interested in the surprise @ I ROCK - Is it something to do with the artist? As in like, you gettin some1 over who we never expect to see DR play with? Milind Deora??? HAHAHAHA.... or Warren??? or is it some freaked out version of some song???
    Fuk.. I haven;t thought this much in a long time...

Looking forward to the album... great work again...
    And yeah... don't forget about the gal I told you about for the artwork... for the future...

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey asmodeus,, so u r back again so soon?i thought u were going away for a gr8 deal of days!

10. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

Yo dude pre-orders on both days of irock no worries.will let u know about the promotion but do spread the word among ppl you know and try and convince them to buy the cd andnot rip it.

I'll let u know about future artwork. And our surprise is something small nothing big.

11. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Hmm... ohk...

@rocking_devil = I'm not back as of full time back.. just have some free time currently for a couple of days... Ill be back proper in say October...

12. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

okie.....then!