Power chords of the Interlude song Aap Ki Kashish

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by andur92, May 7, 2006.

1. andur92

andur92 New Member

Hye all, i am new comer and since being a great fan of this site, i joined it! I got an electric guitar few days back, so now its time for me to play power chords! Can anyone give me the power chords of the Interlude that comes between the song Aap Ki Kashish! I know you guys can give me that coz all of u r great guitarists! Thanks in advance!

2. **Rani**

**Rani** --DawnyGal--

hhhhhhhhhi
    welcom here
    i hope that i know how to play this thing and help u out ,,,:)

3. andur92

andur92 New Member

Help me

Hye rani, u know somethin, i want the aap ki kashish interlude's power chords as i gotta play the song for my girlfriend! Only 1 and a half month is left and i gotta practise the whole song, i'll present the song in her birthday party in front of everybody, u gotta help me out please help me and post the chords as soon as possible! THANKYOU very much! And by the way i am only 14 yrs old! pls dont mind that!

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^You're 14 and you have a girlfriend lad? damn, the times sure moving fast. Make a seperate thread requesting the part in the title, people will get back to you.

5. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

yaar...cud be anoda harsh...please can we have a "rag the n00b" forum...pretty please...???
    who even lisens to app ki kashish...except fer the losers in banares...

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^You are one of them.

7. fat_kax

one of the n00bs???
    aww cmon - ive been posting fer more than half a year and ive got 2 rep thingy's////prrety please...*bats eyelids*

8. Trixon

Trixon New Member

hello

I am also new here i love this site and hello

9. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Hi Trixon, welcome to IGT!

10. fat_kax

welcome all....:eek::