Polly(my recording)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by anshphenomenon, Oct 10, 2005.

1. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

2. jekyll

jekyll Banned

yaar use the megaupload.com

rapidshare mein they have this ticket funda that is highly irritating .. u need to wait for 20 sec everytime ... :mad:

and dude - take an ogg or mp3 encoder ... it will reduce the size ... i can send u one ... very small encoder PM ... or contac me on messenger

haat saal ... some prob with rapidsahre ... it ishowing that it will dload in 2 hours :RollLol: ... phir tabhi feedback likhta hoon ...

3. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Were you high on coke when you sang this. You sounded a bit like Kurt Cobain.

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

ok...first of all i had to turn up my volume to the max to listen to it....strumming was cool...singing was not.....but was better than musu musu one....keep it up...ur improving....nxt time wen u record try picking up a song where you dont have to take ur voice too high....

5. jekyll

jekyll Banned

nice one dude ...

liked the sound of acoustic (dont i say that everywhere?) ...

cool n vocals fitted much better this time ...

6. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

hey.. awesome strumming! even ur voice sounds good (you're singing will improve, i'm sure)..
    gr8 job!

7. anshphenomenon

that is the best feedback i cld wish for... ;)

@wizard,yeah,iam tryin to improve on my singing...
    thanx@everyone!!!
    :beer:

8. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@jehyll - megaupload takes hellotsa time to upload the man site itself!:p:

9. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

y dont ppl use ..coolgoose.com...itz the most user-friendly..
    anywayz..will comment bout ur recording later man !

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

cool goose is no doubt a good shre site!......but i need to sign up for whoich im very lazy u know :grin:

11. anshphenomenon

^^thats precisely the reason i did not upload my recording on coolgoose..
    allthough i have an account on coolgoose,i thought not many ppl wld have the same..so i used rapidshare....

@rockin sorry yaar,,i cannot convert the file to mp3 format as im not having the encoder....but i guess it works as a .wav format..

12. jekyll

jekyll Banned

dude i asked you to send me your email ...

i will send u the encoder ... saala it wil lreduce the size of your files by a magnitude of 10 to 20 - u can ask Ronnie also for corroboration