Please Help....i Badly Need Some Advice

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sanat_satan, Jul 13, 2005.

1. sanat_satan

sanat_satan New Member

tonight when i was sleeping peacefully i got a call on my cell at 2:15 am....i picked it up...i heard a female voice on the other end....at first i thought it must be my friends gf freaking out coz they had a fight.....but then i realized it was some crazy chick crying on the other end.....she told me her name and everything.....then said she was crazy abt me and she was gonna kill herself and nobody loves her and **** like that........i totally freaked out man!!!!!
    i calmed her down somehow and tried to bring her to her senses......she said she saw me at my coaching class...and joined because of me....but never had the guts to talk to me.....she knew many things man!!! it was pretty wiered coz i never even noticed her!!!!!!!
    so we decided to meet...i asked her to bring her friend along too.
    I dont want to get into any troubles man i have seen a chick get one of my friends get grounded for life!!!!!!....please give me some advice on what i shud do!

:help: :help: :help:

2. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

wow....way dosnt such things happen to me..
    n e ways...what i suggest stay away...........cuz from her actions she seems to be out of balance. She seems to be in an obsession, which is again bad....may be you can help her by talking her out of the obsession.

Finally, if you get the clue that she loves you then.....matters are totally in your hands....i mean no suggestion is needed.

SECOND OPINION....sum one is playing a bad prank on you!!!

3. fatjax

fatjax New Member

^^^^^^^^ a very bad funny prank.

suicidal.. this is weird .. ill finish this later i gotta eat

4. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

when u asked for advice- i thoguht this would e one more hair care things but woah!!!

i suggest u go with a friend... that would be cordial and casual, also if something goes wrong, uve got some help...

(ad inform ther police that u mgiuht be kidnapped.. haha kidding... dont eman to scare you)
    its probably a prank

5. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

if u want to save face - take a note with you saying - i knew this was a prank ut wianted to come and enjoy myself or something, so if its a prank u can save face and avoid all the "oh my god!! i couldnt believ u fell for this!!"s or if it sint - u dont need to hand over the note...

6. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

now thats spamming.........

7. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

MAN ONLY ADVICE DIMAAG WAALI IS KI MAN JUS RUN AWAY FROM ALL THIS LOL,.,.,, U NEED NOT TAKE PANGE ON ANY OTHER`S BEHALF MAN JUS KEEP UR SELF OUTA THIS CRAP ELSE U`LL B IN TROUBLE IN FUTURE,.,.,,
    COZ A GAL WHO CAN THREAT TO KILL HERSELF,.,.,. U THINK URSELF HOW MUCH POSSESIVE SHE`D BE ,.,.,,.,.,
    G O D ,.,.,. H E L P ,.,.,.,. Y O U

prank hone ka chances bih hain !!!!!!!!!!

8. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

a classic case of a crank call....juss dont go to da place u r supposed to meet her...observe frm far off...get a couple of friends wid ya.....crazy stuff...even ive managed to fool ppl lik dis b4....

9. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

wear a good pair of sneakers , do a little of warm up like jumpin and skipping and lil bit of joggin too !!!

so that when you see her and in case if you dont like her !!!

just take a turn and RUNNNNNNN !!!!!!

lol

on a serious note , go and meet her with a stable mind - go and explain to her that things dont work out this way , if at all she is seriouly obsessed by you , there has to be a way to let the feeling flow !!!

btw , when you meet her ask her if shes a nepali or somethin , maen 2.15 at nite !!!

wow , and you said you were tryin to cool her down at that time , gosh i would have banged the phone and asked her to wait untill tomm morning or just take the num and call her back the next morn - i love my sleep and no one can disturb it expect me :)

10. tumhare_divya

tumhare_divya luvs 2 luv...lives 2 luv

even i've had a good case of lust but i'm with bobby ji...2.15 am is just too much...and mudit malhotra ji is right...the girl's probably too possessive.....she may be nice...but i would wait till her H O R M O N E S....cool down somewhat....na sanatJi? ....

11. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@divya .....wow to much respect!!!!!

12. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

Do this

Look in the mirror closely and tell me if there is anything worth dying for, if there is , go ahead and meet her .If not, this is a prank.

13. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

she might get u in trouble

dont take the risk
    my advice

14. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

hmm.......if this is for real, u r in trouble man...coz this hardly sounds like love, sounds more like obsession, Darr anyone??
    on a more serious note, just go man....and see who it is...worst case scenario it could be a prank....best case scenario she could be a hot bodacious chick....so go for it...and hope for the best case scenario...:grin:
    ask your friends if they know the number, if its a landline search for it online, if u have BSNL in indore u can chek it online.....
    find out more about the chick..and wht the hell ...meet her up, calm her down...

15. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

bang her ..

16. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww man.........grow up:p:

17. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

in case u decide to go do carry a box of condoms too :p:

18. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

:shock: why ?? he got more than one ??
    :RollLol:

im a grown up thats why .. hehe :p:

19. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

^^lol..how wud i know!!

20. sanat_satan

sanat_satan New Member

hey guys....i did not go....but i found out who she was......i traced the number and found out that she was one of my juniors in school....i am not sure stilll if it was a prank or she is serious....and listen to this she lives right next door to one of my good friends...so i'm gonna go and talk to her 2morrow....if this was a prank i am gonna make her pay man!!!!
    she will regret it badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....lets see what happens!!