Please check my song:Jaanejaan

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by aishes, Apr 28, 2005.

1. aishes

aishes New Member

Hi guys,
    Just leaving you a song file for you guys to comment upon.
    I have casually recorded this Kishore Da song...
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/aishesmusic.htm

I have sung and played at the same time, I guess not a tricky song for that. And have molested the tempo at times...

Thanks

2. strings

strings New Member

No Link Yaar Check It Out

3. aishes

aishes New Member

Dn knw why Link is not working?

Hi String

iTS BACK TO WORK NOW...CHECK IT OUT MATE!
    Best
    Aishes

4. acousticdreamer

acousticdreamer ΩUNPLUGGEDΩ

hi aishes. There are a few suggestions, dude.

1] I see that, you've pretty much played+sung it 'freestyle'...like taking 'ad lib's in many portions. So, it would have sounded cool with adlib if you would not start it with ANY defining rhythm. You know what I mean?

2] And for the pre-chorus, the chords...just check them out. "tum kahaan? Mein yahaan"

Nice try! Keep it up...

5. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

maybe i am wrong, but did u stop during the song by design or was it singing+playing at the same time sync issue?

6. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

maybe i am wrong, but did u stop during the song by design or was it singing+playing at the same time sync issue? if it is the latter, then my suggestion is practice the chords and rhythm without singing again and again so that u can play it in yoru sleep as well.. then sing along.. u wont miss a beat.

7. aishes

aishes New Member

No Sync Issue!

Thanks Jay,

No there is no sync issue here Jay. I am pretty much sure with this rhythm and chord pattern, though I do struggle with the strumming of songs like 'Woh Lamhe'.
    So I only stop b'cos I wanted to and also I was using Windows Sound Recorder which stops after 60 seconds recording.
    I knw its not the best of recording and play but I just wnted to hear some comments whether I can sing at all??

Thanks for the inputs Jay and Accoustic dreamer.
    I'ld post a proper sung+played song for ur reckoning guys.
    Just learning from ur recordings Jay..

Chherio
    Aishes

8. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

hey aish...good job man...although i think as acoustic dreamer pointed out a chord is missing in the line main yahaan (if ur playin on Am then the chords should be Am G)...great job and keep em coming

9. Venus

Venus New Member

I think it's nice for a first attempt as are your vocals. Try Audacity for recording, its much better and free.