Pictures

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Sonali, Aug 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

hey rabi - good job dude , lol ,..... essi - shd see this .... he he

now whos the next bakra , looking at all these painting i cannot recollect any other name ...

2. skaw

skaw snooze

sonali , i dont noe :think: .. i dun even noe much abt all the stuff u can do here... and it was suppose to scare ppl ! but u had to question my threat and make it not so scary :annoyed:

3. skaw

skaw snooze

@ bob , i m glad i culd help bob... need to do sum gud deeds as u said earlier...

is this thread abt posting any illision pictures?

4. bob-bobby

cool skaw , ...

well the name of the thread says pictures , the theme was something diff as decided by sonali earlier , well if you have any cool pictures which you want to share with us , do upload it .....

5. skaw

skaw snooze

k ppz .. none of u have drawn sonali .. so now jus wait and i will make tht wait count!... sonali u can draw me if u want.. but i m gona b drawing u ... ok so .. ppz i have the assignment to b doin sonali'z picture ..

thank you,

6. bob-bobby

yeah do it skaw , wud like to see sonali .... ;)

7. KannadaBoi

KannadaBoi Kannadiga

What do you guys use to draw these pictures? Paint??

8. bob-bobby

yeah paint on paint - thats supp to be the rule !!!!

9. skaw

skaw snooze

do i have to do it on paint? i use adobe photoshop so .. i wana do sumthin modifications to a pic... guyz ! help me with the rules of the thread

10. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

skaw you can draw anything you want and anywhare you want...as long as it's enteresting........i would draw you but i don't know you well enough to make fun of you:(.....

BTW draw me at you own risk coz unlike you, i do know the bad things that can be done and i do have enough pts to make you want to cray HAHAHA AHAHA HAHAHA

11. skaw

skaw snooze

girl .. u jus asked for a challenge.. i m takin this risk .. and whts the worst u culd do? :p its not like u can eat me alive :) .. cuz thts the only thing i fear.. comfronting u :) ... haha.. k sorry.. nice threat .. i tried really hard but u didnt scare me :p ...

sorry if i m being weird.. i m really used to it... and i admit i m weird... well w/e zz i m drawing u ... and u can try ur best to do whtevr to make fun of me
    (who says u need to noe me .. i dun noe u .. but i styl am drawing u aint i ?)

12. skaw

skaw snooze

and since ur online can u tell me wht wuld u like to b ? sonali bendre ? or anythin ?

13. Sonali

i think i did scare you and you are trying really hard to scare me back....not gonna work my friend.....

i don't mind weirdness in ppl...

i would like to be anything....i want to see what you can come up with........

14. skaw

skaw snooze

okay .. one really weird sonali .. coming up!

15. Sonali

haha bring it on

16. Sonali

heres skaw......hope you like it......still waiting for my picture :p

Attached Files:

• skaw.bmp
      File size:
      154.2 KB
      Views:
  17. highwayman

highwayman Eternal Bachelor ! ! !

Which of the two do you propose to be Sonali....the egg or the hen??
    LoL.....don mind....as goes thefamous Sonali Bendre Dialogue..

18. skaw

skaw snooze

augh! ... stick to reality ma'am "REALITY"! lol ... c wht i came up with .. this is called 1 1/2 hour of hard work ! ... its not as gud cuz i am goin through sum personal problems ... (cant share sorry) ... compare this to ur chicken ! .. i am not so rock hearted to call u an animal ... but i guess u r .. :p hehe .. dont forget .. the fight has jus begun ;) haha... k PPL WHOZ MADE A BTR PICTURE? ME OR SONALI?

I :rock: DUDE!

Attached Files:

19. highwayman

highwayman Eternal Bachelor ! ! !

Hmmm...Skaw....there are really goin to be some fire works here now.
    But the pic looks pretty...apart from the green body color that you have chosen to give Sonali.

@Sonali....how about some Skaw pics....edited by you...??

This is fun....lol...lol....

20. skaw

skaw snooze

dont ya jus love fireworks ..

try understandin the pic .. i dun wana tell u y did i do wht.. everythin has a meaning to it... try figuring it out :)

@ sonali , try ur best and top this pic ! (<its a challenge!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.