Philosophy, Wierd ideas thread

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by shsnawada, Jul 5, 2005.

1. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Any strange idea, philosophy of yours about anything in life: Post it here. Im hungry for anything.

2. shsnawada

Here's one about modern day's conversation: I think it has 'devolved'.
    Imagine a meeting of three people is arranged on an evening- Dinner. Person one comes on time. Person 2 comes 5 minutes late. They ask (both of them, they take turns) hello, how are you? The answers are quite obvious. Why ask that crap? (if they are females it usually incudes nice dress...). And then person 1 asks person 2 why he came late. The answers are less predictable but still you only have a few options. Then they talk about why person 3 didnt come.(it remains a question) Then person 3 comes. Repeat the scenario. Then they talk about the weather and how their relatives are. Again everything is predictable. Each one says that its good to meet each other.(standard feature) Then they order the food. Each one asks each other about how the food is. The only unpredictable bit.
    After that again 'Its good to see you' crap and they leave saying the same goddamn bye blah.
    Is it degradement or a ritual?
    In the days when the skill of speaking was being developed people had informative things to say like: Dont eat this fruit or something. What do you think?

3. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

Well i had one in school days here it goes...

"red(or may be any other color) for you is may be blue for me but we both call it red because since birth i defined blue as red. I never got a chance to correct myself cuz i cant see through ur eyes"

4. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

i have a philosophy that ..
    birds always **** when they are either on top of ur head or just 2- 3 inches wayward .
    ive never heard sumone say that he saw a bird ****ting at some distance away. its always planned by birds to **** on ur head. gahhh ..

what do u think

:grin:

5. shsnawada

@nemo: They are like fighter jets.

And in the modern world, people are born in the same building and die in the same building.

6. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Live life like a Hippy. The true hippy as if there's no tomorrow. Just today and only today. This is my philosophy. I am not totally that way but love to be that way.

7. aysh

hmm nice one ronnie...
    lets see whose philososphy iz best.. till now im leading.. amazing observation by me :cool:

8. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

i dont want to get into my wonked up philosophies which include the fact that huamans dont ahve any innate rights -we only give dem to ourselves...

ut one i would like to shar with ull is: everything tends to e funny - imagine the wworst catastrophe u can - after all the mourning - eventually jokes will be cracked about it. ppl will laugh over it - everything at some point beomes funny and that is the poinmt of life.

9. shsnawada

Yeah, just like it is with stalin or kim jong il.
    But nemo: This is no competition, its just to open up some of our minds. If there was its obvious who the leader would be.

10. aysh

relax .. was kidding

11. shsnawada

I know. Here's another one, about how companies should deal with their products:

Consumerist products are to be futuristic, Art should be historic.

12. Taifi

Taifi New Member

what the hell is the meaning of life...y r v here...y m i sittin here typing dis post...y r people living...whats the reason...was there ne reason y dis world was created...whats the reason for us living...so that v can get the reward after our life here...but y get the reward...get the reward for wat...for being nice...is dere ne reason that v r livin our lives our way...

thatz what i think!

13. shsnawada

I think that the creation of life was a coincidence, but whats the point of destroying it. There's no point for that either. We are in our own world where we make up our own tasks and try to fulfill them, the reward is just satisfaction, nothing else.

14. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

Life means to do a specific task assigned to us and leave this world the moment we complete our task!!!!!!!!!

15. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

y is a building called a buildING even after itz built !!

16. Menon

Menon New Member

Nice to see some stuff that I often ask myself and ponder over...
    I, for one, live my life not thinkin abt tomm. I can't think abt it and act accordingly..and I've survived 23 years..it's not been all that bad..everything just falls into place, if not, you do something to make it fall into place..
    Also, no matter how selfish I sound, I have come to terms with the fact that I'm livin for myself and not for a cause or another person or NE such pseudo-reason..I'm livin to make the most of my life and my innate qualities..
    Love is about giving I think..I don't think there should be any other kind, but unconditional love..no Qs asked, nothing expected..jus love..and what you get back is not a right or deserved..it's a bonus..
    Likely not to get disappointed!!
    Take Care Yall..
    NIce thread
    Menon

17. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

nice philospophy menon - i perfectly agree with you....