PETA: A bunch of crazies ...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jun 29, 2005.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

Anyone else fed up with these nut cases? I mean sure, animal rights is great and all, but when they juxepose images of animal cruelty to images of the holucaust, thats going too far. And they're militant from what I understand. Thats right. Militant. They will hurt people, just to save animals. Thats messed up. I don't really know too much about PETA, but from what I have seen, they're crazy.

What I don't understand is why some people seem to be more concerned with animals than with other, much more pressing issues, such as poverty here in the states and especially abroad, where countless millions of people live in deplorable conditions. Why isn't more attention being given to our fellow man? Shouldn't we be helping ourselves out, before we go on a crusade to 'liberate' (or whatever PETA would say) animals?

Wondering what your thoughts were on this.

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Yes Animal rights group suck, because they dont recognise that humans are suffering and that they dont help the poor or the sick. Humans first.

3. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

I once read a newspaper article about a man in Singapore who was on the phone with his wife. His son was dying and it was raining heavily that night, and a stray cat made itself into the phone booth where the man was placing the call. He shooed the cat out of the booth with his foot and the cat tried to get back in, but the man closed the door to late and it closed at the cat's neck and the cat died. The guy was jailed and he missed his son's funeral.

Them animals are getting too much attention!!

4. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

theyre are not stupid. if they wait for all human suffering to end before they can voice concerns for the animals , then that day can wait longer than long .
    so the effort has to go on simultaneously. and its not that th PETA ppl have no regard for human lives. infact they might care more than we do.
    besides dont u ppl realize that so many animal species have vanished becoz of our negligence.
    ^^scary i can give a thousand eg where ppl have been feelinglessly cruel on animals.

in my opinion animals need to be looked after

5. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

6. aysh

ppl do commit excesses everywhere . but whether or not PETA commits crimes , there shud be some organization to protect animal rights . thats all i feel

bye man !

7. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

well the thing with PETA is same as with any other activist group you name it ... Greenpeace for one ...

all these movt started out as genuine concerns ... somehow down the line they turned militant ... and the ppl who supported such movt started feeling like a sorta cult ...
    man it becomes the in-thing wen i say i support PETA ... thats it ... these ppl obviously are not so much concerned about animals ...

obviously these ppl cannot bother to care about human beings ... know y? ... thats coz they dont have the guts to face the real life challenges ... sufferings ... because they have never experienced it ...

even in case where it is man vs animal they'll choose animal ... very gud example wud be M Gandhi ...
    dunno how can ppl be so distant from the actual realities of life ...

8. aysh

dude u surely dont know me.. so better not make ur blind remarks

ur IQ is stunning. :beer: sigh

moving out..

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

i tend to rate animals over humans.......
    .how many animals have driven humans to extinction?
    how many animals have encorached on human habitat?
    how many animals have posed a serious threat to the food sources of humans?
    how many animals roam around with human hide on them?
    how many alligators carry human skin wallets or wear human skin shoes?

humans take it for granted that, just coz they are at the top of the food chain, they can do anything they want..humans are bullies.......

humans live with the paradigm that only humans and only humnas deserve to live on this planet......
    humans suck........animal rights is just the right thing to do

10. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

PETA ...well im a non-vegitarian , i wear leather jackets,i use leather wallets..whatever.
    i accept that.i dont want to be a fcukin hypocrite.
    but i dont kick dogs or cats just for timepass.is that good enough for PETA?

11. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

How many animals actually have a consideration for other creatures?
    All animals (humans included) are made only to care about themselves.

12. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

animals over human beings..hahhahhahahaha..
    whatever man..is it our fault that they are not that intelligent.

there are enough problems goin on in the world.ok. agreed that we have to "love"animals and stuff.arnt we supposed to love all livin beings then?why why why
    do u sow seeds in farms and then harvest crops.y do u give and take care of life when u just cook and eat them anyway.

PETA probably relates to killin animals for food in a less cruel way.
    like not cuttin the neck of a chicken and puttin it in boilin water before it is dead.

bah..or probably not usin animal skin for fashion?
    but again as i said...who the fcuk cares.i deal with enough problems in my life.to even bother if im wearin a leather jacket or whether the chicken in my food is killed in a cruel way,or whatever.maybe im selfish,but who isnt ..and plz dont give me that bull crap that animals wouldnt eat us and kill us brutally for food or whatever if the need arises.

13. faiq gaint

faiq gaint Garibon ka sharuk!!! :p:

animals ho ho ho ha ha ha he he he he, i still didnot understant what u talking about, he he he

The CoMpOsInG of MusiC lies in Finding the CoMpOsErS.

14. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

^^ i thought u were jokin in ur post..but then i read ur signature.

15. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

animals at least don live with the idea that the whole world owes em something, that the world belongs to their pa.........
    they are selfish, but not overly greedy.....they can be satisfied......unlike humans..........

and considering humans are the higher beings you wud think there wud be enoug awareness for the surroundings.......and their fellow species...........to co habit this planet

16. faiq gaint

i donot understand what u r saying, answer me

17. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Yeah, we understand your suffering completely. Your picture says it all.

18. faiq gaint

distubed.........................tum say khobsoorat hoon tum to ho he distubed bahay jawab do, agar himat ha

19. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

^^^ man..plz stop it.
    agreed that i embarass myself in the forums a lot,but u are totally overtakin me.

buts its funny how u urself are ur avatar.or is it really ur photograph?no chuck it..dont bother to answer that question.

guys revert back to topic.

20. faiq gaint

but u people insulted me, yes this is mi avator is my picture, i know i m beautiful, ppl call me sharukh khan i m not joking my mama says sharukh resembles with u very much and disturbed in sulted me i have the right but............i know i m beautiful, lot of girls r my friend bcoz of my beauty and beauty needs no ornaments do u understand