Pearl Jam VS Nirvana

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Asmodeus, Feb 26, 2005.

?

Pearl Jam Or Nirvana

1. Pearl Jam

9 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. Nirvana

21 vote(s)
    70.0%
  1. wolfblitz

wolfblitz New Member

so dear 'cobainrulz'
    by your philosophy nobody should be raving about floyd cuz it was hendrix who created psychedelic..
    and then bob dylan would be the greatest rock artiste ever[which he probably is,altho 80% would disagree]

2. rocksta

rocksta Live Fast Die Young

theres a signboard when u enter the town of aberdeen,washington(where kurt was born).
    it says "Welcome to Aberdeen
    Come as you are."

3. rocksta

rocksta Live Fast Die Young

@ wolf blitz get ur facts right man....guys like david lee roth had a hard time getting ppl to his shows after never mind was released.
    they didnt jus get famous bcoz of kurts death

4. Theguitarist

Theguitarist New Member

Nirvana and pearl jam both rock big time.Both the bands are exclusivly good.I can't think of words to discribe them and my spellings are poor.All i mean to say is that when it comes to compare legends you just can't.Nirvana started a whole new era the "x-generation" with torn jeans,long straighten hair.Pearl jam created the famous line "Education ruiend me" which is written on so many t-shirts today.
    THEY BOTH ROCK.

5. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Both are good ... and better than alice in chains ...........

6. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Soundgarden is da best grunge band :rock:

7. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey wht was that 2 album old seatle grunge band ...... Forgot the name ... i'll put it tomorrow ....... a great vocalist it had ........

8. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Pearl Jam. Even today morning I was listening to their album Vs. That's one of my all time favourite albums.