Patch Trade!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by laneymaney, Apr 1, 2007.

1. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Hi,
    I need to do a cover of the HALO sound track or theme or wtv. I need to get a choir type of patch on my zoom. Anyone have any ideas how i could get that. Ive tried a few things but nothing seems to be how it should be. I need some sort of synthesizer thingy. Anyone have any clues?

OFFTOPIC: I want my name to be in a different colour text? how do i do that?

Thanks,
    LAYNEEMANEE

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

3. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Need a choir type thingy! Please someone anyone! Nuoman !! you've got the G9 right? any idea how i can get it?

4. thehundredthone

thehundredthone New Member

Choir type of patch? You mean chorus+reverb?

5. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

like a synth choir humming thing.....like monastry music thing...dman its hard to explain

6. thehundredthone

Oh like choir oohs and aahs?
    But I think you mean strings.

7. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

yep string ensemble kinda thing

8. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

found out its c alled choir Aahs just like u said....any chance of me getting that without paying n e thing

9. thehundredthone

10. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

argh! links links and more links? any personal advice?

11. thehundredthone

Not really, maybe chorus (with lotsa voices), plus delay. That's all I can think of.

12. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

SHIT!!! i want to cover that song so bad. Ill mess around with the zoom and tell you if i get something

13. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

SHIT!!! i want to cover that song so bad. Ill mess around with the zoom and tell you if i get something

14. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

Man, from what I've tried so far with the G9, I've nothing close to that sound. I think you might need a synth for that. If you don't need it to come out of ur guitar, or in a live situation, you could use a software synth.

15. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

yeah , im considering that.

16. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

type in zoom patches in google, there are a couple of ppl who just sit around making patches nd putting them on the net.

17. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Yeah ok thanks! Planning on using a keyboard for that now lol