Part of Tere Liye Hai by Junaid Jamshed

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by adnanshakil, Jan 1, 2005.

1. adnanshakil

adnanshakil New Member

Might as well post something else.. I saw the chords of Tere Liye by JJ.. I think they are cool.. I am not gonna post them again.. but you can find them in this forum.. please try it and tell me..

G........................C F
    Tere Liye hai mera dil
    G
    Meri jaan

I think that F chord has such a nice feel at that place.. Please try it..

The main thing that I wanted to post is the interlude that is played several times in the song.. I hope you guys like them..

E------------------------------------------------------
    B------------------------------------------------------
    G----------------------------4-------------------------
    D-------5---5-5-5--3s5-5-------7-5---5-5-5-3s5-5-----
    A---5-7---7------------------------7-------------------
    E------------------------------------------------------

Play them and tell me how they are.. !

2. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

hmmmmmmmm....... will try out as soon as i get home and will tell ya then... its looks kewl though... keep up the gud w0rk

3. adnanshakil

adnanshakil New Member

Yeah Rizaaj.. try them and do tell me how they are!

4. shak

shak Harrr!

yeah...these vital signs songs are ever green...i played the song and it brought all those memories....lovely job those lads did back in 80's... but i have always played the fill like this:

(5) = keep these notes in brackets short and crisp (keep for half beat)
    / = slide down the neck
    \ = slide up the neck (towards nut)

e|---------------------------------------------------
    B|---------------------------------------------------
    G|------5---5(ring)-(5)----(5)-5/7\5-5(ring)-(5)---(5)
    D|5-5-7---7-----------(7)---------------------(7)----
    A|---------------------------------------------------
    E|---------------------------------------------------

e|---------------------------------------------------
    B|----------------------------(5)--------------------
    G|------5---5(ring)-(5)----(5)-----(7)-5-(5)----(5)---
    D|5-5-7---7-----------(7)------------------(7)-------
    A|---------------------------------------------------
    E|---------------------------------------------------

5. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

well the unplugged solo is amazing...n e 1 tabbed it ???

6. shak

shak Harrr!

here it is ijlal...well it is not 100% correct i only spent 10 minutes on it...actually i have exams comin up...so i cant really sit there and get into details..anyways...

tere liye hay by vital signs
    solo tabbed by shahrukh

keep the notes in brackets short
    (00:56)
    e|-----------------------5------------------------------------------5---------|
    B|------------------------7-5h7p5s7-5------------------------6h7--7---8-7-8-7-|
    G|-----------------------------------7-5---------------5-7-8------------------|
    D|------5--5-(5)-----(7)----------------7-----5---4-5-7-----------------------|
    A|5-5-7--7-------(7)---------------------7-/9---------------------------------|
    E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|--5----------------------------------------------------------------------5--|
    B|7---8-7-8---------------------------------8-7-5-----(5)---(5)-(5)s(7)-5h7-5-|
    G|--------------(7)--(7)-(7)h9--(7)-(9)-(7)-------7-/7---(7)------------------|
    D|----------7s9---(9)---------------------------------------------------------|
    A|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

and yeah i noticed one thing that the guitarist ( aamir zaki i think) doesnt use D and G strings for the fill..but actually A and D!!!!...its just that he uses so much nashvillle kind of treble that it seems as if he is on D and G...you are correct @adnanshakeel ...but i dont agree with your slide part though!
    well guys fine tune these tabs will ya...

7. adnanshakil

adnanshakil New Member

Nice work you did there Shahrukh..