Papa Kehte hain Bada Naam Karega - QSQT

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by abhishekmalyala, Aug 14, 2012.

1. The credit for this song also goes to Sanketmm who has put up a similar post previously.

The notations are indian. So can be used for keyboard and other instruments too....

I will soon type the proper notations in tab format and add it below.

Papa kehte hain bada naam karega
    E E D C D g a C FE D
    beta hamara aisa kaam karega
    E E D C D g a C FE D
    magar yeh to koi na jaane
    gab CC CC b aa
    ki meri manjil hai kahan
    a ag ff e fg
    papa kehte hain bada naam karega
    E E D C D g a C FE DC

baithe hain milke sab yaar apne
    gg g gag g gg gag
    sabke dilon mein arman yeh hain
    CC baa ba bC*
    wo zindagi mein kal kya banega
    g gg ga g g g gag
    har ek nazar ka sapna yeh hai
    CC baa ba b C D E
    koi engineer ka kaam karega
    E E D C D g a CC FE D
    koi buissness mein apna naam karega
    E E D C D g a CC FE D
    magar yeh to koi na jaane
    gab CC CC b aa
    ki meri manjil hai kahan
    a ag ff e fg
    papa kehte hain bada naam karega
    E E D C D g a C FE DC

2. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

This is more or less same to my posting except few tabs. I prefer to take in higher octave rather than in lower actave wherever the difference is there. It sounds better too. It is more to do with liking and comfort. Anyhow it is a good work..... Sathya

3. Thank you Sathya Sir....
    I also wanted to ask you something...
    You must've heard the BGM/theme of Mounaragam by Raja Sir...
    I've got the notations but they are at very high tempo... so i couldnot manage to play it properly... So, which strings should i use and which frets... so that i can play it properly?
    Abhay

4. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

I have to listen to this again. It should be fine from fret 7 onwards (starting from G string). You can try to start from 9th fret also. It depends on how far the notes go in higher octave. Try this, if not put your best tabs, we can modify if needed..... Sathya

5. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

I think the BGM is basically in piano / violin with combination of higher and lower octave notes. It is easy in key board. We need to really try hard to move our fingers if we play in a single line. I would suggest to play this in 3 / 4 strings for easier finger movement.... Sathya

6. i tried and it worked pretty well from 8th fret on G string and the rest using nearby frets of 2nd and fourth strings.
    I still have to work a lot on the speed though

D#G G#G DG D#G... etc...

Abhay