Pakistani music industry 10 yrs from now?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by #iR@, Sep 10, 2005.

1. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

ok chords go like (Cadd9 = 032033)

G ..................Cadd9.........G..............Dsus4
    doston mein baitha main sutta pee rahaa

G ............Cadd9.........G.............Dsus4
    abba ne mujhe stta peete dekh liya

and same rhythm throughout ..

2. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

heheh.. coolz.. thanks...

3. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

paki industry ll proceed to the international level.....new bands and geres will form ....

lets hope so

4. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

will proceed..

it has already begun..

5. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

EXACTLY PPL............ :cool:

@ rizaaj....... man i heard the annie ka song and i really don't like like..... i mean the lyrics r a MAJOR PART!!!!!! and yaaar..... they make NO sense..... but have to agree that the music was a little different! aur any new songs man?

i think ROXEN is gonna survive in this industry ! i mean they r GOOD!

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

ya.. the lyrix were not so great.. i mean they were just repeated.. but i like the music.. some thing very soft and touchy... and the way she dances rather moved in the vdo... ;)

and few days back saw a band named Gammak.. or something like that.. dunno about it just heard a song..

7. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

@ #iR@ .. what about u.. did u hear that Sutta?

8. #iR@

@ rizaaj...... man really don't know which song u r talking about..... but i THINK it's the demo sort of tihng that comes on the musik........ SAY NO TO SUTTA..... i love the way they say SUTTA! lol:p tell wat song u talking about? OYEAAAAA....... have u heard the song DEAR DIARY by rubberband..... MAN FIT GANNA HAI.... heard it longggg time back but aaj yaad aya hai! :p anyways.... do let me know.... this song doesnot have a video!

9. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

nopes... it does not.. its kinda ***** song.. not exactly *****.. but some abusive language in it..

and rubber band yeah.. they are cool.. and umm.. did hear that Diary song once.. dun remember exactly.. because there are a lot of bands and songs nowadays.. i try to listen to all, atleast for once.. for my passion's sake.. but hardly able to listen all because of tough uni. :(

10. #iR@

^ i tyr my best to keep up wid teh new stuff but aaj kal.... just haven't heard new stuff since ages! time he nahi hota..... anyways...... i was just surfing and found this new song which is actually has a video by rubberband..... download ho raha hai...... so........ really don't know wat's it like! anyways...... tell some good songs if u remember wid sites plzz....

11. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

well definately posting the site name or mp3 links aren't allowed here in posts.. so ill pm u

12. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

theres another one released by Positive today or yesterday .. i guess

13. #iR@

@ rizaaj......... srry...... :eek:: didn't know that.... i remembering seeing some site links.... anyways,...... chalo do pm me..... i will be waiting..... cause relly wanna get back into the NEW music scene! i will be greatful!!!!!!

14. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

done.. check out..

theres a new song by a band named V3

another one from Ali Zaidi named yaadein

15. #iR@

thanks for the sites man..... and will check out these songs! thanks again!

16. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

my pleasure lady..

and do check out the song Aankein by the band Aatish.. thats a cool number...

17. #iR@

^ will check that song SIR! ;)

18. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

sir :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

hope that SIR was not the kind of Sir found in Sir Syed Ahmed Khan

19. #iR@

^lol........ no it wasn't the SIR SYED AHMED wala sir...... was just giving u some RESPECT! :p lol

20. #iR@

just heard kain by qaid and it's good......... fit drumming........ and yaar i just heard this song today form some band from peshawar there albums name is LAGAN and they performed this song KASH ........ it was BRILLIANT!!!!!!! itni FIT GUITARING!!!!!!! just can't find it on the net yaaaaar........ IT ROCKS! i swear that song made my day! they were on "IM on the fringe"...... fit gana man!