Pakistani music industry 10 yrs from now?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by #iR@, Sep 10, 2005.

1. larsan

larsan K-Dash

rizaaj i think u r taking me on wrong side..............i never said JAL.........is best and no one can be like them..........i m simply saying the best way is to support every one coz this things will help them to produce more kool stuffz..........just for x-ample untill unless we won't Hira for her good work.....she will do.....i think she is in the mood to fight thats all.....i never only supported JAl.........u ppl have wrong impression.....i know even girls can do best...but htey dun take interest and simply start criticising others......she mus see how much she knows i have never seen any work from her......and she is just dun know okay happy i won't comment any more.........for GOD sake leave these habit Hira.......bring up ur guitaring and then u will talk on this issues u will be appericated....rizaaj i respect u after u helped me for teri yaad strumming.....but here u took me wrong....i agree i like jal but i play all paki songs......i will never kill my self for Jal....but i know hira can do welll but she is jus in a mood to fight thats all....happy to know i hate jal.stupind....girls dun have positive side

2. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

ya.. i heard one song that was mera pyar cover ... but online univ.. sounds interesting.. and only 5 ppl from the whole world... whats so special in it *confused* .. anyways... off topic again :eek::

anyways.. today i heard another new song 'Jaan Jaisa' by a band 'Voice of Omega'... it was good

3. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

@ rizaaj..... i just thought that a PAKI girl being chosen WAS A BIG deal! i mean.... only 5 ppl from all OVER THE WORLD....... :eek:: :eek:: :eek::

@ larsan..... man.... ok... no i am seriously in NO mood to fight under ANY circumstances.... and i never said THAT I WAS SOME BIIIIG guitartist who knew everything....... hello? i was just discussing about music future and u gave in ur comment and the NEEXT DAY U R LIKE THIS THREAD IS STUPID and everyone who posted is a FOOL............ including urself! man........ LETS SEE NOW WHO IS IN A MOOD TO FIGHT???? :think: :think: :think:

seriously @ larsan...... everything is chill from my side man..... i am just a started! and i admit that! wat's the whole FIGHT THING?????

PPL ON THIS SITE R MAD!!!!!!!!!!

4. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

larsan dude... i did not take u wrong.. i was just saying that every one has his/her right to discuss his/her view...

and it is not necessary that everyone posting here should be a guitarist or a singer... as i said before a few posts back.. that.. there are artists and listners.. there are appreciators.. and there are critisizers as well...

5. larsan

larsan K-Dash

hey ppl sorry................for the above comments...........i really dun know who just posted this stuff above...............i m sorry...........i jst gave my IGT password to a frnd..........he must have done it...coz last week i had a fight wid him.....he is may be using me Id i better change out my password coz he just messed up wid my reputation really i swear i didn't anything.....sorry 4 that ppl even i was shocked man sorry hira...............sorry sorry...really i m not telling lie sorry 4 that everythinh happend i really want to be frndly....but my frnd just insulted u...sorry 4 that:)

6. larsan

larsan K-Dash

i just came.....................up now on;y so i was shocked really sorry:)

7. #iR@

@ larsan......... HUHHHHHH??????????????????????????????????? shocked and confused! :shock: it's ok waisay........ u(ur friend) just insulted me quiet badly waisay........

8. larsan

larsan K-Dash

i think my frnd is totally mad..............coz first he fought wid u guys.....then explain positive negative issues......he is tottally nut i guess....it happended to me for the first time.......sorry rizaaj and hira if all sumthing bad happened:) plzz forgive me frndz?

9. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz.. what the hell is goin on.. anyways.. chilax

another one comes to my mind...

Zeest - BC Sutta.. has anyone heard this song? its really cool song.. i dont think anyone is having this song on this forumm.. and bet very few have heard it... its cool funny song with nice guitaring in it..

10. larsan

larsan K-Dash

yeh even me too....may u were girl thats y he was really gone mad........just wanted to me a teach a lesson......i m saying sorry on his behave....really....:)....waisy where are u from i m form lahore basically live in UAE abu Dhabi and u:

11. larsan

larsan K-Dash

password changed shew...now no tension which song is the rizaaj:)and who sang it and where i can download it....yt B.C sutta toh smoking:)

12. #iR@

@ larsan......... man it's ok.......... np:D

@ rizaaj....... nah man haven't heard it....................

@ larsan....... i am in lahore.... IF that question is for me!

AND PPL DON"T GO OFFTOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

13. larsan

larsan K-Dash

yeh for u only...........hey I wuz saying ROCK is Fazuulllllllllllllllll but Pop music in Paki industry is kool.............:)Rock paki ppl english ki copy karti hai

14. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

me.. no i try to avoid off topic discussions :D

@ larsan.. u cannot download it from anywhere....

pm me ur mail ids i will forward it to you...

and yea.. that voice of omega.. just heard them today.. it was nice song.. but the vocals were very low pitched.. it was kind of unplugged recording...

15. #iR@

@ larsan....... nahi .. i don't think so..... it might NOT be of like the level but it's pretty good..... i mean there was ONCE A TIME WEN ONLY ENGILSH ROCK WAS heard....... but it's like we do have rock bands which r good..... and WILL IMPROVE I AM SURE>........:D

16. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

@larson.. all the rock music sounds similiar to those who dont listen to it.. i was the same when i did not like rock... but if you are a hardcore rocker.. (listener or player) then you can realize the beauty of rock..

Rock got no rythm, Rock got no rhyme

because rock is rock.. and man.. it is rock

17. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

rizaaj dude i heard sutta song quite ome time back .. accidently downloaded it frm coolgoose. .. mast gaana hai yar
    i figured out the chords too ..

18. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

ahaaaan.. do post the chords yaar... me not good at figuring out chords.. dumb guitarist :S lolz...

19. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

and u want the 'cute' lil solo too .. ;)

20. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

umm.. solo is not a problem for me.. that i can make out... but the chords are main for me.. im week at chords :(