Own Your Very Own Customised Guitar At Unimaginable Rates

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by NirvanaGuitars, Mar 21, 2011.

1. livfstdieyoung

livfstdieyoung New Member

Do post pics deepsal ..it would be very helpful for the forum users :)

2. deepsal

deepsal New Member

The halo guitar thingy scared me actually,did a bit of research on it,and prs dosent manufactures guitars in india so how did you get craftsmen certified by them??

3. NirvanaGuitars

NirvanaGuitars New Member

I understand man no problem ill explain it to you. prs guitars purchases guitars from very specific dealers of wood in india related to all asian woods. now i have been their keen supplier of wood and rosewood seasoning. i have purchsed a mini cnc machine from their factory itself and they send their own experts for the explaination and checking of workshop premices. we can use the machine and their techniques only after that thats why my craftsmn have been certified by them and also my head craftsman has worked with prs guitars and all my other employees are under him

And finally 1ce you place the order we wld give you a report on each stage with pics it wld be directly mailed to you so that if u think of an immediate change you can lt us noe and it wld be dun this is dun wid every client so that you can see tru d entire procedure

4. Torvoraptor

Torvoraptor New Member

I really want to believe this. Can't wait till there are some product reviews and guitar pics out I don't have to worry about poor quality production.

I think your company should try endorsing some musicians, it would really help build some trust as far as brand quality goes as well.

5. NirvanaGuitars

NirvanaGuitars New Member

hey thnx for the support we are in the process of it planin to get artists and also going in and advertising in rollingstones. the pics i wld upload asap