Our first song:"Candy" by "5 a.m."

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Anant_5am, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Anant_5am

Anant_5am New Member

hello everyone.....
    i'm anant.this is the song by my band named "5 a.m."....
    plz listen to tthis song and plz submit your reviews..thanx a lot...
    keep rockin
    Anant...
    Credits: Karan 'N' Anant/5 a.m.
    this is the link for our song....
    https://as01.cooltoad.com/music/song.php?id=243368

thanx a lot.....i'm new to this site so i hope the administator allows posting lins to original recordings....

2. Anant_5am

Anant_5am New Member

username: candy5am
    password: candy

3. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

your song doesnt exist in their database........

upload your song in soundclick........that's the easiet......and igt members are more familiar with that.......

cheers!
    :beer:

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Yes man, Sukrut is right, your song doesn't exist in their database!
    And also try soundclick, its alot easier and its a free service aswell!

5. Anant_5am

Anant_5am New Member

Hey folks...I'm really sorry for the trouble i caused you guys!!!
    It seems the cooltoad guys erased the song from their database...
    Anyways here's the new link...

https://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tm7nu7ev8po

I hope this will work.. :) As for the soundclick thing: Actually i have all my files up at mediafire, so i want to have my collection up there. i agree with you guys saying igtians are more familiar with soundclik but 'I' am more familiar with mediafire and i need one place to store all my files...but i'll surely see if i can upload on soundclick too..thanks for the suggestions...
    leave comments, if any!!!!
    Thanks!!

6. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

you guys have got quite some talent!!! keep going!

the vocals were not very clear man.....could barely hear them.......the tune is good, but since the vocals are floating somewhere else the magic is lost.....the same goes for the lead guitar.......

rule no 1 while recording:- make it a point to mix properly....otherwise no matter how good the tune is people wont like it......

also, either you guys have recorded horribly compared to your previous one or that site has made it that way......post it on soundclick.......

please re-mix everything and post it on a good reputable site.......

cheers

7. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

if you find my posts harsh or something similar you can always ignore them.....because the last thing we need now is to lose hope.......

i can dish out a much harsher reply if you want.......

cheers!

8. Anant_5am

Anant_5am New Member

Nah!! They are not particularly harsh!! They are plain RUDE!!! I've had harsher critics but the thing is..well, how can I put it less bluntly - Nevermind!!! I don't want to sound like you!!!
    Have fun!!

9. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

you just lost my crits.....have fun listening to your music when your the only one listening.......

cheers!

10. Anant_5am

Anant_5am New Member

Thanks so much.. So, this is what has to be done to stop u from commenting..Critisize you.. Dude, why do you do it when you can't a little critisism yourself...
    Well, thanks for stopping the comments.. I appreciate that..
    Meantime, lemme check out your recordings and getr back to you later..
    Later dude, later!

11. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Good composition man, i think you guys did a wonderful job, the music is done very well as the vocals are good too. Just some mixing problems as Sukrut mentioned already, the vocals aren't very clear, so try to improve it you next recording!
    Overall is this done very, very well, my compliments to you guys, keep surpising us with your compositions man and take care!!!!!

12. Anant_5am

Anant_5am New Member

Thanks Kerof for the constructive critisism..
    I'll pay attention to the recording problems next time. This was my very first recording way back in 2006 so I guess I'm excused..
    Thanks again..
    Have fun...
    Later....